Has Humble Decided to Abandon Us?

I will then try to preventatively expect more gay erotica bundles, shovelware, card farm assetflips or potpourri collections and I’ll be REALLY surprised if there’s a bundle of good interesting well priced games. I’m not expecting that at all! No sir, not one bit!

6 Likes

IGN controls Humble bundle… Who’s ready for the Call of Duty 10/10 Bundle!!!

5 Likes

I just like seeing good game bundles, I may not get them, but I like to know that someone out there is having a blast with a good bundled deal. That’s one of the reasons I am upset that there has been such a gaping hole in recent times. The summer sale break is excusable, but let’s wait and see what happens.

I hope they come back full force with a good set, afterall, this month’s Humble Monthly games look very promising. I am very happy with A Hat in Time and Escapists 2. I am curious about the rest of them now.

5 Likes

woah, another non game bundle!111! But seriously, I just hope the next game bundle they’re gonna release is gonna be a good one

5 Likes

They usually release Gaming Bundles on a Tuesday 7pm (UK/BST). It has been a few weeks, so I would assume they have something in store for today.

5 Likes

Another 3.5 hours or so until the next expect bundle release… I am still keeping my hopes up.

5 Likes

I hope its a book bundle instead :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s probably a T-shirt bundle this time…

5 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a negative nine out of ten? that’s pretty low score, indeed…

2 Likes

Woah, at least be fair man. That’s too low. I mean, 9/10. Damn

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m ready for Humble Bundle to crash by the sheer amount of people trying to load the site!

1 Like

That would unironically be awesome. CoD never goes on sale, EVER, because of Activision shenanigans-- not only do they never go on sale, but HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR PRICES?

5 Likes

It’s out:

Already have everything I want from here… :frowning:

5 Likes

All these games were in recent bundles (Maybe not Lord of the Fallen) and the beat the average started at 6.50 :rofl:

Oh IGN.

3 Likes

auch
that is one uuuugly looking bundle :grimacing:

3 Likes

Damn, what a bad bundle for the comeback.

3 Likes

What r u talking about dude? they have been on sale on steam many times, going at 50% off…

3 Likes

BTA price currently at 5.53, dropped suddenly, if anyone wanted Lords of the Fallen…

1 Like