Free Now till - May 21 at 11:00 AM EST.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/grand-theft-auto-5

EDIT:

EDIT: part deux

20 Likes

I still see an error 500

7 Likes

The mad dogs…they did it.

Well, my sister has wanted GTA V forever, so this is good in some ways! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Samee

6 Likes

dude, that’s only a rumor

4 Likes

It’s going to be free for a week, no need to rush in and try right away.

10 Likes

I was going to comment that I secretly hoped to be faked so that I can laugh but since it is true I guess they’re the ones laughing.
Well, at least I am going to sleep soon so hopefully by the time I’m claiming this situation would all be fixed.

Right?

7 Likes

Got an error first time ever when opening my launcher… Oddness.

7 Likes

lol, #hugops <3

9 Likes

Just explain me one thing.

If someone is so desperate to play GTA V ( desperate enough to crash whole thing ) didint that person have like 7 years to get that game already?..

People are strange.

11 Likes

only 5 years on PC and people are much more willing to play something free. My wife wouldn’t pay for it but she will take the free copy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah i get it , but it will be free for a week. No need to crash website , lol .

10 Likes

lol true, cant even look at their sale right now :frowning:

9 Likes

NOTE:
The $1,000,000 bonus cash in GTA Online included with the Premium Edition as part of the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack may take up to 7-10 days after the player’s first session in GTA Online to be reflected in their in-game User Account. This bonus cash is only available to first-time Starter Pack owners.

*Epic changed the web address for GTA V at approximately 12:15 PM EST

7 Likes

There are millions and millions of people who’ve been wanting to play this game for years and have not had the means to buy it. I know some personally. There’s more to the world than the West (and even there, there are such ppl).

7 Likes

Ye,while i do understand what are you trying to say here and i’m not arguing wit that …there’s such thing as piracy. Most of your aforementioned people just pirated it long time ago. Not everyone ofc.

9 Likes

the joke is they also have a sale going on that started at the exact same time, so now Epic will claim that their sales have become so popular that, just like Steam, it has caused their store to crash :joy::joy::joy::joy:

btw, I do appreciate what a great tactic this is to draw ppl in to actually see that you have a sale going on, cuz at the very least, most ppl will also take a look at the prices, if just to have an idea and compare.

9 Likes

but even those ppl (also not all ofc) wanted to buy the game to be able to play online

5 Likes

What really? Don’t remember hearing anything about that.

9 Likes

“Whoa… holy… bat-shit, Batman!”

Epic servers are gettin’ hit so hard right now, that it is intermittently crashing their EGS launcher too!

11 Likes