Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

<. Well nuts. It getting dire fr. That is vintage pricing. Wonder how good it is, hm?

3 Likes

Unsurprisingly, it got Ubisoft’d. Gotta build an open world loot based game they can put loot boxes and microtransactions into.

4 Likes

Weird thing is they made a very well regarded pirate game in 2013 and seemes to have decided to do none of the things that everyone liked from that one in this one. Just another reminder this industry is suffering massive talent drain.

This video just showed up discussing the game and how it came to be what it is.

2 Likes

Every time Ubisoft releases a game, it just reaffirms my decision to stop buying their games.

I have not purchased an Ubisoft game since the AC Origins launch.

Ever since then they just keep adding more and more lootboxes, microtransactions, and even NFTs to their games. Yet, the price continues to rise and the variety of content continues to fall.

Indie devs and AA devs, keep demonstrating the consumers desire for quality, full featured games. AAA is just too arrogant to see it.

6 Likes
3 Likes

lol

4 Likes

You need to remember the mantra:

“Focus on the track and don’t go pedal to the metal.”

Also, git gud like Dark Souls.

5 Likes

yeah, but no, there was legit lag and heavy stuttering going on and it’s just undriveable then. It happens now and then and then other races are super smooth so I’m not sure what’s up with that game.

4 Likes

Excuses, excuses… :smirk:

Jokes aside, I remember you complaining how your internet can be really unstable at times, so there’s that. It can also be the game lagging as well due to the graphics settings. Try lowering it and see what happens.

4 Likes

Get your credit cards ready boys & girls $250 for the new Tarkov version. Oh, if you bought the limited-edition Edge of Darkness version (top tier version at the time) it’s like $100 upgrade.

3 Likes

Why would you pay that much for a game that is entirely infested with cheaters? The only P2W strategy is paying for the cheats. There is nothing the developers can offer that would level the playing field unless they straight up sell the same cheats.

2 Likes

$250 comes with offline pve mode so u don’t have to deal with cheaters. U could just play single player tarkov mod for free but you’ll get account ban if you mention u play it on forums. If you post videos about it BSG will copy right strike your channel. Forgot that your progression won’t be wiped unlike normal play where it wipes like each big patch or season.

4 Likes

my new lighting:

4 Likes

Came across a slightly odd music cover channel today.

3 Likes
2 Likes

EA has dropped the ball, Korea has truly taken over the life sim genre

2 Likes

first edited short (done by one of the kids):

2 Likes

first ever edited YT vid:

lol, let me know what u think guys. We can use the feedback!

3 Likes

another edited short

4 Likes

So I watched both. Enjoyed them but I just don’t see the appeal of watching someone gaming. Maybe to see what I am doing wrong etc… But for a daily look and see, I just don’t have the time. I do do the Twitch thingy on Alienware for the points and free games but i never watch it. It’s running in the background.

BTW, Such a cutie! :star_struck:

4 Likes