Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

I like how @carvalho20ptc just droppec the trailer here like: nuff said. ^^

I love the logo chain 8 transition and the choreography looks awesome, but I have a Q. What in the hell beast of a machine is it gonna take to run that thing?

3 Likes

And then Capcom comes along today and does this:

3 Likes

New leaks from GTA 6 are on Youtube. Go watch or download them before Rockstar smite those channels down.

3 Likes

The GTA V cash cow has run dry!

ANOTHER!!

I really expect it will be a rinse and repeat of GTA V. Loads slower than a government computer, stuffs online down your throat as much as possible, rockstar social, a story of questionable quality, online full of cheats and mtx, and ban roulette with no appeals.

I suspect most the fun will be messing around by yourself or with friends, per usual.

We’ll see what shows up but I’m not really that excited about it.

5 Likes

I never picked up Red Dead 2, and kinda assume I’m letting GTA be too. A bit bored of these games and Rockstar.

3 Likes

After I watched these videos I’m glad I’ve stopped playing MMORPGs and online games altogether because this is just pure evil.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s finally happening. The next generation is moving on and fortnite will be retro.

2 Likes

*Well Done Overly Elaborate D&D Ad

1 Like
2 Likes

Edit: And here’s the trailer:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Some people managed to play the Beta from Street Fighter 6, and below are some videos:

3 Likes

Watched CoryxKenshin play and the game is truly :fire:

I like the Jamie character a lot.

3 Likes
3 Likes

High level fighting.

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Short documentary about one of the best games you’ll probably never play.

2 Likes

A pity that this happened to the devs of Disco Elysium. It shows how much success, fame and money are double-edged swords.

2 Likes