Good, fun, cool, weird, silly, etc. game-related YouTube Videos you recommend

I realized that everything needs me to prove that I am not a robot. Especially when I try to claim a game on the epic store. With their upside down animal capchas and email codes.

9 Likes

I rather those to look for buses, or which square is a traffic light and stuff, hee hee.

4 Likes
4 Likes

a bit weird they used a totally unrelated Summit1g face cam clip on top of the gameplay though

3 Likes

it’s all obviously edited

3 Likes

Captchas can go sit and spin on a pike. Barf.

Old meme but still funneh. #SteamedHams

6 Likes

New PoE endgame expansion Echoes of the Atlas and new league Ritual. So much new content and changes my mind is blown.

Bonus: They just revealed the free rewards for doing league challenges and they are giving out a whole hideout for completing 36/40

6 Likes
7 Likes

Guess I gotta sub to this channel now. I thought that RPG video was a one off thing, but I’m really liking the videos.

5 Likes

So much salt in the comments. :sweat_smile:

Speaking of DOOM:

5 Likes

This time the video is good, fun, cool, weird, silly AND etc. game-related video hosted on youtube, I trust @M00 wont have any complaints?

7 Likes

Think again!

5 Likes

i see what you did there :wink:
sneaky sloth :clap: :trophy:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Nixie best girl :fire::soccer:

3 Likes

00:00:08 :joy: and legit, no bugs, no exploits

47 ain’t got no time for this shit :joy:

seeing all this Hitman 3 gameplay left and right (only rly watched first level cuz dont want to spoil too much) rly makes me want to finally play 2 (and 1 again, first, in 2’s engine) but still cant bring myself to continue Ass Creed Odyssey, so deleted 40 games or so I’ve had installed forever but still am not playing (or hardly) and only kept 10 games I (or with the kids) am actually playing or will continue some time (Generation Zero @Fraggles :wink: :wink:) and am now finally downloading Hitman 2 :laughing:

5 Likes

“11/10 game, developers respect player time by making gameplay record fast, and missions shorter than load times - would buy mtx to make missions faster”

5 Likes

LOL! How did that only get 2 star rating? I don’t get it… lol…

That was a perfect assassination. I guess maybe he wasn’t wearing a mask to hide his identity… minus 3 stars…

3 Likes

cuz he got compromised by shooting his gun in front of everyone :joy: There’s basically 50 witnesses :joy:

even if he had a disguise on, still would’ve gotten same score for same reasons

4 Likes

I know, I know, I was being somewhat facetious, but still, such a rapid mission accomplished should deserve some extra stars.

4 Likes