🎁🎄 Gnuffi's 12 days of Saturnalia 🎄🎁 (day13)😖 (ended)

I’d like to enter for it

I’ll enter the giveaway for the GUNGEON, even if I personally am more of a bow and arrow kind of guy, (Seriously I bought a 10Euro prop bow when I went on the prize trip across several historical places when I won an award from the uni for a game I made with a friend. I had way more hours of fun shooting that thing with said friend, than I did with any recently bought game this year)

1 Like

Entering the Gungeon, thanks.

There are multiple bows and crossbows in Gungeon. You‘re welcome. :wink:

Shenanigans!!:angry:, the gnome updated OP!, that sneaky little half halfling… :wink:

:smile:

(feel free to enter again, just make it clear)

5 Likes

Wow dude! You’re so awesome for doing this :open_mouth::muscle: And that actually made me laugh!! :joy::joy: Do we get to see you in your négligée? hahaha :joy: I’d like to enter. And applaude to you, kind sir :clap:
(Editing to say this was an entry for the sexy brutale - didn’t know if we had to state the game or not.k, thanks, bye).

1 Like

Oooooh, I would love to be Brutally Sexy please…wait, what?

P.S. I’m disappointed there haven’t been a bunch of people entering that created their accounts today/yesterday, I’ve been checking. Sad little troll is sad.

1 Like

You are awsome :smile::+1:
I’d like to enter (The Sexy Brutale) :pray:

ohho dayum people now thats a very big prize for doing nothing!

I just got the humble monthly in and its in that, otherwise I’d be gulping down this giveaway very nice my friend :+1:

I would like to enter for The Sexy Brutale
Thank you Mr Gnome, way too kind!

Dear,

this time I’m totally into it and I’d like to enter for The Sexy Brutale, with all its gorgeous graphic and aesthetic and mood and swings and time loop!

Thanks a lot, pagan meister!

I would like to try The Sexy Brutale, thanks!

The Sexy Brutale? Yes please! I’d like to enter the giveaway :upside_down_face:

This game I already have so I’m not entering for once.
You should make new threads or posts at least, @gnuffi. When you just edit op I can’t like it twice.

2 Likes

Wait… 12 days of… you mean you are going to give away 12 keys? Man, Gnuffi you are awesome. And i am slow… (for just realizing this just now)

I’d like to enter for The Sexy Brutale!

:grin: thanks!

:smirk:

if you click my OP’s edit button, you can “scroll back”, and see what went on a previous day, if you might missed something :wink:
(tho i might eventually edit/change some post format around too to better let people keep track, -and myself lol) :thinking:

3 Likes

This is one of the few games I really want. It always seems to go on sale at the wrong time, like right after I’ve spent a lot of money on games. So, put me down for The Sexy Brutale please!

Thank you and a Happy Saturnalia to all!

I would like to enter for the Sexy Brutale, please.

I would like to enter for The Sexy Brutale too and thanks again for doing this!