🎁🎄 Gnuffi's 12 days of Saturnalia 🎄🎁 (day13)😖 (ended)

I would like to enter.

me haz wish to enter for Enter the Gungeon

also, thanks a bunch, @Gnuffi!

Not entering due to not qualifying. I missed the deal, and that was the game I wanted. I made my account the next day so that I could not miss out on future deals… I think this community is awesome! I will be around for the future events! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll enter as well.

I would like to enter for Enter the Gungeon. Cheers :black_heart:

Hi i’m looking for the “i’d like to enter” line, thanks.

I’d like to enter too. Thanks, Gnuffi! :slight_smile:

Nice giveaway Gnuffi! Already have Enter the Gungeon, so I’m not entering. Just stopped by for the Saturnalia festivities. What time is the slave banquet being served? Also, has anyone seen my Tony Bennett Saturnalia album?

tony-bennett

3 Likes

oh, btw peeps, just because you might not want to “enter the gungeon”(best pun ever):smile:, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t stop by
-there might be a “theme” going the next couple of days
“the gnome”, might have more things in mind and a hole in his winter’s veil stocking,

who knows, maybe something is “different” in the OP tomorrow :smirk:

6 Likes

1 Like

I would like to enter for the game, thanks a lot!

I’d like to enter for it :slight_smile:

“winter veil stocking”

good gravy if you get any more kinky with this talk I might have to stop the notifications :blush:

I’m in for the Gungeon. :pray:

Thanks for the kind offer! :smile_cat:

Not entering but, it’s great giveaway @Gnuffi! I waited for this game to get ok discount for forever and thankfully managed to get it from the Chronomicon! It’s amazing rogue-lite with tons of content! GL to all :slight_smile:

I’d like to enter! I’ve been looking at this game for a while but money’s been tight.

Not entering but this is really nice. Thanks for the giveaway, @Gnuffi. Good luck to those that enter.

Hey! I would like to enter if it’s still going on! Thanks for doing stuff like this! :grinning:

Oh sheesh. Count me in!

I WANNA ENTER D:<
I only hope it’s clear enough.