🎁🎄 Gnuffi's 12 days of Saturnalia 🎄🎁 (day13)😖 (ended)

I’ll enter!

closing for entries now,
gonna shake the mystery box now and see what falls out -

3 Likes

box have been shaken, “winners” have received their just rewards, and the box is now awaiting its chosen recipient to be opened or not

thank you all for playing along with my shenanigans :smile:

Congrats to the actual winner :tada:,

and:

:gift::confetti_ball::ribbon::christmas_tree: and a festive Saturnalia to you all, merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, fröhliche Weihnachten, cool Kwanza, great jól/Yuletide, -god jul

& Happy holidays to each and everyone :christmas_tree::ribbon::confetti_ball::gift:

see you all next time for new and more gift shenanigans in the new year :+1:

:hugs:

15 Likes

Very nice, Gnuffi! Congratulations to the lucky winners! :smiley:

:butterfly:

2 Likes

It was a nice giveaway dude, good job and thanks for the game! Merry Christmas y’all!:christmas_tree::beers:

2 Likes

Yo, Gnome,

You dun gud! Guess you won’t be getting coal this year.

Thanks for a lovely, fun giveaway.

2 Likes

Yeah, “winners.” In all seriousness, it was fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for this most awesome giveaway @Gnuffi!

11 Likes

Thanks for doing this event and happy holidays, gnome-mate!

2 Likes

thank you all kindly :blush: :hugs:

*slight update:
as the winner has been unresponsive for 5+days, and not responded with a choice between options put forth;
i have PM’d and given them until the 24th to come back with a reply, -i think that is pretty fair combined amount of time, no?

after that i’ll move on, to the next in line, or something, -if “everyone” is ok with that? :thinking:
(haven’t really had this happen before :confused: so unsure of how to approach this lol)

again cheers, and thanks for the kind words all,
-happy “reindeers travel via Einstein-Rosen bridge”-fest

13 Likes

That sound more than fair. Waiting 8 days for a gift to be accepted seems overly patient to me. Get those re-rolls rattling.

2 Likes

I think that is fair. Though anything you decide would be reasonable. After all, you have been more than generous to everyone already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

People like that aren’t meant to be winners. :sweat_smile:

Here’s an example:

https://206.81.1.216/t/anybody-want-dead-rising-2-closed/6789/43?u=enki

27 days later!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds fair to me :slight_smile: Plus I’m always open to another chance at winning something :wink:

alright new winner have received the “mystery” box, -awaiting reply/decision

happy Santus Giftus Noctre to all

4 Likes

Are you sure you sent the message to the right person? because I didn’t get any message XD

6 Likes

I wanna know what this mystery box is, it’s not a game otherwise you would just send the key :thinking:
Maybe a subscription? Something in your inventory that you need their Steam account to gift to?

5 Likes

box
box2

5 Likes

i’m sure Franco can always find time to stop by, if “any message” would make you happy :smile:

it’s not for me to say, what may or may not be in a box, :wink:
tho mayhaps you were partially on a slightly correct track with some of that guesswork :smirk:
-who knows :grey_question::grey_question: :joy:

:rofl:
:+1:
-if only i had come up with something resembling that 2nd one :smile:, what a wonderful finish and fun time i would have had with something silly like that :blush:

anyways, merry christmas, and festive festivitus and happy saturnalia and a good new year to all

-time to wheelbarrow into bed :sleeping:

2 Likes

Will 'ave to leave this here too, Gnuffi you’re a wonderful gnome

6 Likes