🎁🎄 Gnuffi's 12 days of Saturnalia 🎄🎁 (day13)😖 (ended)

Oh nice, a free lootbox! I’m in.

1 Like

Alright, you’ve piqued my interest :slight_smile:
I’m in for a mystery.

Thanks

1 Like

Alright, Post #305! And an unknown (or “just none” :laughing: ) :gift: gift :package: … for FREE with hardly any strings (or gift ribbons :ribbon: :scream: ! ) attached! Now that is a “Mystery ‘Lootbox’” giveaway done right!

Yes, I’m looking at you, MarvelousGA.com :man_facepalming: and Hot Random Keys (HRK) :angry: .

Count me in, Sir Gnuffi, :crown: Lord of the Gnomes and Rightful Heir to the Gnomorian Throne :crossed_swords: !

To stand away from the mistery is not breathe.
I’m entering, thanks a lot meister gnome!

1 Like

I will enter this competition, and win! Because entering any competition with a mysterious prize has been in the Armstrong bloodline for Generations! :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I would like to enter for the mystery.

Ohh mistery I would like to enter haha

I would like to enter! :scream:

1 Like

I am in for this treat! Surprise me Oh Master of Gnomes!

I’ll enter for the silver question mark, it must surely be worth more than the red ones.

1 Like

A girl always loves a mystery. Remember that saying - tall, dark and mysterious? Yeah. It’s right up my alley. I’d like to enter for this mysterious prize. :smiley::muscle::tada:

2 Likes

Entering for the mystery box. Is it a boat? :8ball:

1 Like

You know what…I’ve resisted entering so far because…well just because. It was hard at times, and I hate myself a little for missing out the opportunity for a few of these games, but what with everyone and the kitchen sink entering for the mystery prize I can resist no longer. Put my name in the hat, and if it’s a bad mystery I’ll pass it forward.

Come on lucky number 13!

1 Like

Hmm I’m down to enter this giveaway. I hope i win a GIF

1 Like

Too late to join?

@intimid :wink:

1 Like

Fine! Have it your way gnome! I’ll enter the second one too. I’ll have both of your question marks! What will that leave you with? Answers? Hah! :triumph:

1 Like

Seriously though. @Gnuffi you are awesome for doing this. And doing an ”encore” on top of it. Thanks

3 Likes

Im in :grin:, Thanks @Gnuffi !

1 Like

I want to enter thanks thanks :smiley: