Ghost of a Tale Giveaway [Ended]

(last hijack post :slight_smile: ) I’d say that’s a pretty accurate description. I’d even go so far to say that a Kangaroo could do just as much damage if not more than a deer.

I have a different friend who ran into a wallaby about 2 months ago, and his car still ran, but it broke his headlight and the entire front bumper of his car, so I guess even then they can do a decent amount of damage if you’re going fast enough.

9 Likes

I plan on playing this one day, but not atm, so I won’t enter this, but thx for doing it @Rilover

7 Likes

This game looks stunning… yet i’m NOT entering :cry:
I Believe my potato rig won’t stand a chance against these graphics
Anyways, thanks for the great opportunity, the game looks really good

6 Likes

Wow nice giveaway. Thanks a lot for that
Not entering I got a huge backlog, but I do have the game wishlisted
Looks very interesting this one. Good luck to anyone who wins this

My fav rodent: the wood mouse (I have them in my garden and they are so supercute)
(Micky Mouse is based on this cute one)
(I am not creative sorry only a real picture)

8 Likes

I also have this wishlisted and would like to enter
I guess I have to thank you for making me look up cute rodents because I wouldn’t have found this guy image
I am actually unsure if its considered a rodent but I think it does look quite cute

7 Likes

The 2 week thing It’s just to prevent a certain kind of account from entering, yours doesn’t seem like that at all.

When the giveaway ends you’ll just be a few days short so I’m making an exception. If you want to enter ^^ Just say so.

Hope you stick around :spider:

Edit: The desman lives at my place!! Dunno If that was on purpose but omg they’re cute :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I think they are! And I’ve seen people whit them as pets :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Wow, this is another incredibly generous giveaway…I have no idea how you guys can afford to be so kind. Whilst this game looks amazing and cute, I am NOT ENTERING, because like virtually everyone on Steam I couldn’t justify it with my game backlog. HOWEVER, sticking with the theme, but not quite, everyone has to listen to the most incredible song about mice that I know -

Everybody, Clip Clippity Clop!

6 Likes

Dang it! -foiled by having accumulated too many!.., :persevere:
never did i think doing the bling/badge fad would be my undoing for a giveaway… :confounded:
curse the need for more digital stickers on one’s profile! :triumph:

:wink:
(^jk ofc, -not entering)
i don’t think i could in good conscience enter this giveaway, even if this mouseketeer has been on my list for months
-i just don’t think i’d get around to play it soon enough, and i feel that wouldn’t be fair to others :blush:

but thanks so much for making the giveaway Rilover, it’s so generous and truly appreciated :hugs: :+1:

have some squirrel imposters for your trouble:
“i’m not a rodent, but please love me anyway”:

10 Likes

Yep, I, also, have too many Badges.:joy:

But thanks for the giveaway!

My fav rodent:

7 Likes

I think you found me a new song to request on twitch streams :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s been on my wishlist for months now, I really want to play it! I’ll gladly enter!:+1:t4:

Have some quokkas. They’re not actually rodents but they look the part and they’re cute as hell.

I love actual rodents too, my favorite being guinea pigs (aka just small dogs).

11 Likes

OMG I haven’t heard of this game but it looks amaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing.

That means I’m entering:

WHY DO THESE LINKS NOT LOAD I NEED THESE TO SHOW I NEED DAT KEY AAAAAAAAH

Also these are cute af carpybaras and they are big enough to replace all dogs and cats on this planet, but I asked my brasilian friend and apparently it’s forbidden to have them as pets :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

Because they are not direct links to an image file, you’d have to save them and upload them directly to the forum for them to show.

7 Likes

I want this game :3 good luck to all!

6 Likes

That’s the capybara lady!!

And that’s the capybara pool!!

And why do I know this stuff!?

7 Likes

first time i heard that game

8 Likes

Sorry that you’re not eligible to enter the giveaway :confused: but stick around and get involved in the community ^^ you’ll see there’s fun giveaways every now and then.

Welcome to the community :sparkling_heart: hope to see you around :blush:

7 Likes

(@Rilover moved this thread to the new subcategory for giveaways; hope u dont mind)

7 Likes

Ofc not man ^^ thanks for keeping things tidy, cool new subtopic.

6 Likes