Generation Zero Beta Sign Ups.

This game looks pretty cool, It’s a solo to 3 players open world game. I’m not sure exactly what to expect from this game. Anyway the beta is available for sign up on PS4 PC and, XBOX

9 Likes

pretty sure it’s 4 players based on what I’ve seen from the game so far; it looks quite interesting cuz it’s open world and somehow there’s a story in there that u can learn by discovering places

y it even says right there “together with up to three friends,” which means it’s 4 players

6 Likes

Website is wonky, but this does look interesting (at least for as long as I can have a group of people to play with).

3 Likes

Oh okay, I heard 3 friends. Who knows 3, 4 doesn’t matter. Either way the game looks interesting.

3 Likes

Seems interesting might check it out and get like 10-20hours on it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. My notebook will probably be on fire from those graphics but i’ll join anyways, looks interesting!
(it currently gives me Access Denied message when signing up)

edit: apparently the sign up worked with my mobile data but not with the internet that i use in the whole house (same provider and i don’t have blocked websites)

3 Likes

Thank you. I signed up and it looks amazing. :grinning:

2 Likes

this game looks fantastic I saw it on reddit yesterday it blew my mind, surely, surely it isn’t as good as it says no game can be that good xD

2 Likes

I believe when it says “together with up to three friends” I think it means you plus 3 others. I might be wrong though. Anyway the game looks good I will make sure to try the beta if I am able to.

2 Likes

it appears that some sort of closed beta starts september 30th
and some kind of new forum for it

still the same website

1 Like

anyone else has beta codes??
want to team up?

4 Likes

Yeah I’m in the beta but having some issues getting the game to download right now. Need to clear some more HD space.

1 Like

well, hope to hear yr feedback on this one; quite interested in this game but i don’t usually play demos; from what i’ve seen on twitch so far i fear it might be very much lacking in content (from what I’ve seen so far u just run about “discovering” places and looting houses and fighting the same enemies over and over again), but i guess maybe we’ll have to wait and see once the game actually comes out

1 Like

I’m in and the game runs fine. Now, if only I could turn my head to look around in game, that would be great… There’s an issue with mouse and right stick, devs are already working on it.
Game looks good tho.

1 Like

The current beta is mostly what you said, I played it a bit, i like the look of it and the atmosphere, the scenery is mostly nice, i’m on a notebook so i can’t enjoy it on ultra but it still playable on medium, but yeah, it lacks a bit in content. Yeah you can loot clothes for your character, stuff to distract the enemy with, ammo, guns (i don’t know how many are there, so far i only found two, pistol and shotgun), etc.

Also the environment and enemies are repetitive, there is not that big of a variety of buildings so far, as far as i’ve seen a lot of them are mostly the same. Enemy wise there are 4 types currently (hopefully there will be more).
And it’s beta so there are a couple of annoying bugs, the most known one, not being able to heal sometimes.

But yeah, we’ll have to wait until the game comes out. So far it’s promising, it just needs…“a little more”. (also i wish we could turn off FXAA, the game looks blurry)

3 Likes

I sadly won’t be playing the PS4 beta was cancelled, they did send me a code for PC but I don’t have one yet so I gave the code to a friend.

1 Like

I signed up earlier. I really hope I get a code. haha

1 Like

cant see the register, i can only subscribe to the newsletter, might be region based, i’m in Canada, thanks for sharing tho

1 Like

you might be late

2 Likes

I’ve “finished” the quest line for the beta now and there’s not really much to the game as it stands today, not to mention it’s very buggy. But it’s really quite charming just because it’s so thoroughly old Swedish, every detail is something I kind of remember about how things used to be in my young years. It’s not just simply that every car is an old saab 900 or volvo 240, both of which I’ve grown up with. I see one of those old 2 door saabs and I can smell the burnt oil and shitty sponge insulation of it’s ceiling that was falling apart, no thanks to me keeping on picking at it, and I get kind of car sick just thinking about them.

It’s not just the flora and topography that they’ve got down just right or the buildings, of which there are 3 or something, nor that every piece of text is in Swedish. They’ve really managed to accurately model how Sweden looked like in the 70’s and 80’s. You could probably find places that looks a lot like this still, though probably broken and dilapidated, but much have changed here during the latter parts of the 90s and noughties and most things have been rebuilt rather then maintained. Mostly because all this stuff was built in the 50s and 60s, kept maintained through 70s and 80s, then replaced in the 90s.

For this alone I’m really quite hoping that this game gets a lot more content and that there’s an actual story to uncover along the way because I’d like to get back into this nostalgia pool and swim some more, but it’s a bit too shallow at the moment.

8 Likes