Games Free @ Itch

I like to browse on itch.io, as usual, and so came across a couple more games currently free to claim to your account:

I will try to periodically update this whenever I run across some games that look interesting.

10 Likes

We’re gonna need a free itch.io games thread, lol. These games have awesome names. Thanks for the share @YQMaoski. Thou art a gem. :diamonds:

4 Likes

thanks for this post dude

5 Likes

I was kind of hoping this would keep going as such, that’s why I labeled it the way I did. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yes we’ve been needing something like this for a while. Thanks for the post! :+1:

4 Likes

I am pretty sure I posted this before, but wanted to share this again, it’s a really good roguelike and because of a very simplified items/inventory system, there’s no planning, sorting, deciding meticulously about what to do, makes the game much more streamlined.

It’s not free to claim to your account, but you can download it any time. I think it costs a dollar on mobile, but free for download on Itch for PC.

As for myself, I ended up playing it for about 15-20 hours I think. It was a couple of weekend stretch where I couldn’t pull myself away from this game. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think it’s worth to link the Itch games from my free-to-play thread in here:

6 Likes

@carvalho20ptc and @YQMaoski Nice work. ^^

4 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

This just released today, will be free for the next 24 hrs to claim to your account.

Separately, this is potentially interesting:

7 Likes

I also got some freebies too:

Claim it before May 1st.

Three visual novels for free. Claim them before July 11th.

6 Likes

More Free Stuff:

It’s back, and you have until Saturday at 2:00 PM to claim this game.

You have plenty of time to claim this one but don’t be late. This sale will end in April 30th 2021.

Look who’s in sale again. Claim it before April 29th 2021!

Claim it before April 14th 2021!

8 Likes

free M00 avatars April 1 only :joy:

4 Likes

Aha, Aprill Fools! :wink:

Just borrowing your avatar for a day, heh. :joy:

4 Likes

you did have me puzzled there for a sec, I have to admit :joy:

4 Likes
9 Likes

Wow! @YQMaoski You found a good few, eh? Thanks.

3 Likes

Claim it before Monday at 7:59 PM.

Claim it before April 29th 2021.

9 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

You have until May 1st 2021 to claim this game.

You have until April 29th 2021 to claim this game.

You have until May 3rd 2021 to claim these games.

6 Likes