"Funny Bonez" Stuff

The way the world is right now, we all need a good laugh now and then. It’s good for you. A lot of you really make me laugh in and out the threads. So this post is for all of us to post what makes us laugh. Doesn’t have to be gaming…Just post anything that brings a smile to your face or makes you spit out your soda on your PC screen.

Here’s for all the cat lovers. I get “Dork Tower” delivered to my RSS feeds. John Kovalic is, not only a published comic/artist writer, but a gamer too.

15 Likes

Obviously, XKCD is amazing…xkcd: The End is Not for a While
It is a still running webcomic about science and math.

However, this seems the sort of place that Hark, a vagrant might be appreciated. Hark, a vagrant: 1
This webcomic is currently on hold, but it is a great analysis of history and literature.

EDIT: removed a comic with mild profanity, managed to skip right past me sorry.

10 Likes

Now I need to see this comic. Link please

5 Likes

You can post ANYTHING funny…Doesn’t have to be a comic!!! Post your funny videos and pics. Hell, post a GOOD joke!

We NEED Laughs!!!:grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::crazy_face::money_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I think all webcomics have links to them right now, the dork tower link is below the comic.

5 Likes

I LOVE HARK, A VAGRANT.

welp here we go. Time to share my favorite comic ever.

BREADCRUMBS

Origin, infos, etc.

Funny YT video that makes me laugh every time because I’m an easily-impressed idiot:

9 Likes

12 Likes

I used to love Far Side…

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidsbradford/30-of-the-best-far-side-cartoons-of-all-time-2nzx6?utm_term=.vxV0Dq8rk#.kiW0XZyQE

@harith, Gary Larson thought cows were funny…Are they?

"With “The Far Side,” Larson turned bovine jokes into a real cash cow. From gags about vacationing cattle to the exploits of a bloodthirsty vampcow, the strip was loaded with heifer hilarity. “I’ve always thought the word cow was funny,” Larson said. “And cows are sort of tragic figures. Cows blur the line between tragedy and humor.”

6 Likes

only now and then rly

4 Likes

:3

16 Likes

Oh, this isn’t really funny per say… but the first time you watch one it is super amusing.

John Oliver (a comedian whose show Last Week Tonight came up on another thread), proposed an idea called ‘Fake paws, real dogs’… where well… I think a video can explain it better than me.

Basically, it is the audio from Supreme court trials (since no actual filming can occur within the supreme court, they used to simply overlay artistic renders, like a court case) played over “stock” footage of dogs that look sorta like the supreme court justices… it is amazing… And who knows, you might just learn something. Or at least be interested in some of the more thought provoking conversations that are entertained by the judges during a trial…

4 Likes

man, that is hilarious

4 Likes

those videos cover about 50% of all the things I know about the Supreme Court.

5 Likes

This comes in my RSS Feeds. Love “The Awkward Yeti” and “Heart and Brain” series.

4 Likes

It’s worth a few laughs.

Just what I NEED…Star Trek: The Next Generation Cats will be available as a 64-page hardcover on March 27 from Chronicle Books, priced at $14.97.

5 Likes

“next gen doctor treatments”;

via https://twitter.com/StateDeparting/status/982491718191931392

12 Likes

James Veitch :joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

My emails are driving me crazy…All that legalese…:exploding_head:

6 Likes

YEAH!!!

4 Likes