Free-to-Play Games Thread

It’s gatcha it has no purpose outside of tricking you into spending money. It is not fun, it has no skill based game mechanics you just pick a roster of your characters and they then auto battle. You might get to click some icon once or twice when prompted but other than that it’s hard to even call it a game.

4 Likes

Ugh. Saw an ad on Facebook for one that promised to be a. RPG but it is also those same mechanic

4 Likes

truth is pick a random game jajjajaj no i never probe jajaj because i dont have to play

5 Likes

try this The Expendabros on Steam

6 Likes

Thanks @cacronia :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

is fun game jajjaja

5 Likes

7 Likes

Another hololive fan made game, a 2D fighter this time around and it looks pretty competently made.

6 Likes

Stewart The Fox- A cute one for @Danacscott :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Whoa. You guys find all the cool :sunglasses: stuff.

I’ve neglecting my duties. Pets! @cacronia @delenn13 and you too cute Game Master @Fraggles :heart:

Edit. The fox tail is so cute as he runs! The fighting game looks clean, no awkward stuttering etc. Resident Evil 7 teaser. What are they up to now. :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s just the demo for the game that they released prior to the PC release of the game.

5 Likes

Nifty. Just wondered if the release is connected to some upcoming thing they unveiling

4 Likes

Steam
Chill Corner

Margo

Nova Lands: Emilia’s Mission-It’s disappearing from Steam on June 7th. If you add it to your account Now, You own it.

5 Likes

5 Likes

We’re counting prologues in this thread now, too? Lots of games have those glorified demos; here’s a few I enjoyed (disclaimer: I’ve only played these free demos, not their full-game counterparts):

Admittedly, none of these are about to be delisted, though.

6 Likes

Sure. I don’t care. Thanks for your contribution. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:Gun Blocks looks interesting.

4 Likes

7 Likes

@Imaynotbehere4long I like Gun blocks a lot too. Really love Tetris themed games. It was my first handheld game, a gift from my mom’s boss. I played that thing until i could see the bricks behind my closed eyelids lol.

4 Likes

Thanks @cacronia :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes