Free-to-Play Games Thread

It’s a “fluffy” Western… @Danacscott and Maybe(?) @Animosity :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Lookie cute! Dunno if the processor can handle it though.

5 Likes

These were in my feed…

4 Likes

is a cool game but is multiplayer u.u Dynasty Feud on Steam

4 Likes

Oh hey, that’s a DigiPen game. While we’re on the subject, it should be noted that all games made by DigiPen students (and thus owned by DigiPen, not the students) are free:

I haven’t tried any yet, but there are definitely some interesting titles in that catalogue. Just keep in mind that some (maybe even most?) of the devs had to put up with stupid shit like <2 week deadlines or being told to make their own engine from scratch, so the end products might have suffered as a result:

5 Likes

I would suggest putting Perspective at the top of your list. It’s a short perspective-forcing puzzler that’s one of my all-time favorite games without qualification.

4 Likes

Thanks for that, @Imaynotbehere4long :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: . I am following them now.

1 Like

The process how the game was made can be seen below. Also don’t be fooled by the size: this requires a good PC to run.

5 Likes

Another paid game becoming F2P:

5 Likes

The dev has died and his wishes were to make his 2 games free…

Edited: Forgot a heads up. Hey, @cacronia Waves is on your WL :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Doesn’t Steam send an email to you if a game on your wishlist lowers in price? or is it only for sales/temporary discounts?

4 Likes

It do send email and activations notices and the verification code thing AND also also, a receipt when you buy something.

So, I assigned a separate folder in Hotmail where Steam emails always go, out of my main Inbox. In short, it can be easy to miss these things.

4 Likes

thanks delen :smiley: i grab this games

5 Likes

Yes. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Another game becoming F2P:

Hi,

Death Skid Marks was released on November 20, 2014.

We achieved our goal (a couple of years ago).

Next week (August 22nd), Death Skid Marks will switch to be free forever.

We are working on something and we will release it when we are satisfied with the result.

Thanks and have fun !!!

7 Likes

Saw this. Another one from DigiPen. So shiny. You look for stars. :star2:

7 Likes

Anybody have a script to add to Steam Library? (On tablet)

Thanks @delenn13 for the notice.

5 Likes

What kind of script? To add games? Can’t you use your browser?

4 Likes

No need to do scripts anymore. All you have to do is to go to the game’s page and then click “Add to Library”.

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-08-31T19-48-19.112Z

7 Likes

Ok ok. Didn’t know that was a global change. Worked. Thanks guys.

8 Likes