[FREE] The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY (Bethesda Launcher) Extended Until March 31st 2019

Yes, I copied it away for storage then uninstalled it from the launcher and the backed up copy started no issues at all. It looks to be DRM free from what I can tell.

8 Likes

The site wonā€™t let me log in, so IDK if Iā€™ll actually be able to redeem this. Been trying for a while, Iā€™ll come back later.

3 Likes

Update: The company took to Twitter earlier today to announce that the giveaway would last through the weekend.

OK I grabbed it becauseā€¦

And I had no problems at all getting it.

6 Likes

The shortest and most brutal words of passive aggressiveness :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Glad it worked for you. I still canā€™t log in. Iā€™ve reset my password several times now and It just tells me that my username and/or password is incorrect, despite being very sure Iā€™m spelling it correctly and flat out copy/pasting my username from their emails to me.

3 Likes

All I can say isā€¦Keep badgering Customer Service. You have until the 31st!

5 Likes

Thank you for the info and editing the post, i was busy and didnā€™t really pay attention to the forum a lot. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No problem. I figured you wouldnā€™t mind me doing it. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

The issue has been fixed and I have claimed my copy. Not downloading it now, but for those of you who are, there are several good texture mods like this or this. If you want to more heavily mod it then Iā€™d recommend following a guide if you are inexperienced, but installing this should be rather straightforward.

6 Likes

I got this in RSS feedsā€¦

4 Likes

Am i the only one who thinks the before images look more natural, realistic, and atmospheric than the modded after images?

Better resolution is one thing but i donā€™t like the lighting changes. Looks way too artificial and fake.

2 Likes

I get what you mean. Also if not careful you can harm the atmosphere the Devs were aiming for which almost makes it seem like a different game. Not to say it canā€™t be done well just that modded isnā€™t automatically better (just usually better haha).

2 Likes