Free Steam Key For Meadow

They sent me 5 keys. I’m taking one, sent one to my wife, and one to my nephew.
:zap: So I have 2 unused keys available (edit: both have been taken now) :zap: - so ask here (first come first serve … if you get a key later, you can give it away here or elsewhere).

Here is the email reply they sent me:

Hello again mark and thank you for your answers,

In the batch of 100 test mail you are actually the only one that responded.

Normally this should be automated, and I obviously can not do this routine with 100k+ dresses that we got during 24 hours.

Unfortunately there is a chance that we will have to restore the full shelter malinglist database to the way before the weekend.

In that are we will lose you.

Hopefully Mailchimp can help us solve it not as bad.

But maybe you you adress will be gone in worst case scenario.

But as a thank you for you answers, and showing you that it was not a fake campaign, I will honor our offer.

Here’s you Meadow-key.

I wish I could tell you to tell your friends to mail me and I’ll send them codes, but unfortunately if I did that to everybody I would do noting else the next couple of weeks. So let’s hope th people at mailvhimp has a better solution.

But here’s your key.

Actually… I’m sending you 5 keys so you can share with people you trust.

Thanks once again for you answer!

/Johan

10 Likes

I’d like to claim one of them on behalf of @Evranu I don’t know if she managed to get one though and if she did I’ll take the key for myself.

6 Likes

Thanks for the post! :+1:

I already own the game, though, and I never played it, heh. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. I haven’t received any “Are you human?” emails, so I’ll apply for one of your spare keys while Johan and his MailChimp figure things out. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just checking. Did everyone get a key that wanted one?

6 Likes

Nope, never got an e-mail haha

6 Likes

I have yet to receive this e-mail. :confused:

6 Likes

@discobot roll 1d2

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

5 Likes

Sending it to @carvalho20ptc because I think @discobot has a crush on them. :rofl:

7 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Ended up sending the key to @agusnavarro because @carvalho20ptc was honest and said they already had it. :gift_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! :wolf:

7 Likes

Hm I should check back for an email. They had sent a reply to my inquiry and also say that if I didn’t get an email, I can ask for a one. Myrr.

UPDATE: Key indeed received an activated in response to my email to them. The writer, Helen, was really nice too. ^^

7 Likes

Thank you @markwr and @Fraggles :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Well I’ve finally got my spare key for Meadow. If someone’s interested feel free to send me a message. I have both this one and Evil Genius.

7 Likes

Yup I just got my Meadow key as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I also just received a meadow key via email!

3 Likes

I’ve just received my key.
Did anyone else get two different emails with the same key from them?
I found that a bit weird, though I suppose one of them might have been the original email that was supposed to be sent out while the other was an apology for the delays.

5 Likes

I also got two e-mails with the same key. I found it to be weird.

5 Likes