Free Steam Key For Meadow

https://store.steampowered.com/app/486310/Meadow/

Main features:

• Play as any combination of animals on land, water or air in the largest expanse of land ever created for a Shelter game.

• Communicate with other animals via specially created emotes, symbols and sounds.

• Use senses to discover and track other players in world.

• Visit the den to choose from up to 9 different animals, over 60 skins and over 90 expressions and symbols to unlock.

• The more Shelter titles and products you own, the more bonuses you unlock.

• New original music from Retro Family.

Shelter products in Meadow

• Owning any Shelter game will unlock the ability to play as that animal in Meadow (e.g. owning Shelter 2 unlocks the lynx etc.)

• Owning all games (no soundtracks or books included) will give you the possibility to play as the adorable bear cub from Paws.

• Gain unique sound abilities if you own any combination of soundtracks.

• Owning our interactive books will unlock unique 3-dimensional emotes.

• For the collector and owner of the entire Shelter catalogue, you unlock the ability to play as a bird.

To get Meadow free, you will need to subscribe to their newsletter.

Heads up for @Evranu @markwr and @AcornAvenger

Glad I read my Steam feed. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

21 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

This is a game that has been on my wish list. :nerd_face:
I subscribed, though no email confirmation in the first 10 minutes. Did it take a while for you? :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

@delenn13 Cuteness! I love that website. Thanks hon. ^^

2 Likes

It’s been over 12 hours since I signed up but there’s no email in sight.
Did you receive a key @delenn13?

4 Likes

Everyone got them?
I, pretty much, got mine right away. Less than 5 minutes.

4 Likes

Site doesn’t even seem to work for me, clicking the button appears to do nothing. Using firefox with and without blockers active.

3 Likes

I got one yesterday

4 Likes

I did sub yesterday and nothing so far shrugs I mean I already had a key from b4 but i did anyway lol

3 Likes

Same here, filled that out yesterday and never got an email :frowning:

Edit: That page does say my email is subscribed to their list, so it did work just haven’t sent a key yet I guess.

5 Likes

um i adquire the game before but i dont remember how XD

4 Likes

Maybe it was humble bundle cuz they gave one out b4 I remember

4 Likes

No key in my inbox either, curious.

4 Likes

I posted a question on Twitter…

6 Likes

I emailed mightanddelight.com 4 hours ago. No response yet. I’ll keep you informed. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Since I hadn’t even received an address confirmation email more than a day after subscribing even though the website showed I was already subscribed on retrying, I attempted an experiment. Tried subscribing over a U.S. VPN with a separate email address. This time I received the confirmation email almost immediately, so perhaps it’s region-restricted. However, it’s now been over 9 hours since I confirmed and still no follow-up email with the key. :disappointed:
I guess they’ve either run out of keys or have major technical glitches but it’s not stopping them from gathering more email addresses.

6 Likes

I know @markwr is in the States and so is @Tencore, I think. So it is not region related.

I haven’t heard anything from them yet. I do have one spare key. :thinking:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this email to me from them was a response to the email I sent them, or they are sending it to everyone. The opening lines say:

Sorry for mailing you this email instead of the one with the code for Meadow that was ment to be sent by automation since you signed up for the Shelter mailing list.
Unfortunally we have been attacked from spambots and needed to pause the mails with the codes for Meadow.
We are really sorry about that, but it was thousands and thousands of fake accounts.
This mail is just a manual test to see if it’s 1 out of 100 that is a real person or 10, or maybe even 20.
If you are a real person, please reply to this.

…and then they go on to ask 3 questions. I will reply to them and see how it goes and let you know.

7 Likes

Here is their email addy: info@mightanddelight.com If anyone else wants to get in touch with the devs.

6 Likes

This is from Twitter:

8 Likes

Ah I emailed them before seeing this All good,
^^ Ty @delenn13

5 Likes