Free Steam Games Thread

Can’t be added to library anymore through the steam store, but you can get it by going through SteamDB’s install button.
https://steamdb.info/app/1695680/

5 Likes

Would need a script since only on tablet. If not available, no worries.

4 Likes

@Danacscott Try this:

javascript:AddFreeLicense(604503)

5 Likes

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the acorn collection assist @carvalho20ptc. :hugs:

4 Likes

This game was turned free as a last chance to grab it before it is removed from the Steam storefront. Users who add the game to their libraries will still be able to play it after the removal.

More: Schlocks - Schlocks Blow-Out - Steam News

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

This free game is about to be converted to a priced one.

3 Likes

Destroy All Humans: Clone Carnage was turned free on Steam in order to boost sales for the upcoming remake of Destroy All Humans 2.

Announcement:

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Zombie Shooter: Ares Virus

Just click “Install” and you’re good to go. Or try the following:

javascript:AddFreeLicense(343582)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry no laptop at the moment…

Fanatical

Internet Cafe Simulator

6 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 7 Nov @ 2:00pm. Some limitations apply.

12 Likes

I’ll happily bash rat skulls in for free.99. Might have to see if @DontBeSilly @Fraggles and @YQMaoski are up for a game or two.

5 Likes

Cheers @delenn13 and @carvalho20ptc ^^

4 Likes

Haven’t played VT2 for many years now but i’m always up fot some coopity coop.

5 Likes

Free is free. I shall take it, mostly because my friends have it, so.

5 Likes

This game will leave the free model

4 Likes

Does anybody have an account at gx.games to check if this is a steam key or just drm-free? I’d like to avoid creating more accounts to game stores, lol

5 Likes

It’s a browser game so no keys. You’ll have to play it straight from the Opera GX browser.

6 Likes