Free Steam Games Thread

I was wondering because it’s on steam and I have on my WL

4 Likes

It seems like Digital Eclipse is going to send out codes for Invasion of the Buffet Snatchers to mailing list subscribers on Wednesday morning. So if you weren’t already subscribed from their previous giveaway now seems like the time to sign up (Digital Eclipse).

Hopefully you’re enjoying our latest #DEArcade game, Invasion of the Buffet Snatchers, which we sent out free to our mailing list. Happy Thanksgiving!

We’ll do one last batch of codes early Wednesday so you can enjoy it over the holiday. Sign up here: Digital Eclipse

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Subscribed to the email. Thanks @carvalho20ptc forvthe heads up.

4 Likes

i see late lol but i suscribe the email jajajaj

3 Likes

Get a free Embr key by wishlisting a game from their developer.

Email a screenshot showing that you’ve wishlisted Wildmender to feedback@musegames.com . You should receive reply back within like some hours with a key to the game.

6 Likes

Imagine that infinite inbox when smallest image is not less than 1MB and number of mails in spam box with no end…

5 Likes

No wonder it got cancelled, heh.

4 Likes

I feel like it probably would have been easier for them to have made it a tweet where you simply like or comment the post with a wishlist screenshot that includes your public Steam profile name.

5 Likes

@Luxen glomps! How are ya ^^

4 Likes

Has anyone received the email reply back yet? :eyes:

4 Likes

They’ve cancelled the giveaway since someone pointed out this is against Steam TOS in the comments.

Edit: I got a key. Check your e-mail for Howard T.

6 Likes

Wow ! Cogratulation ! That is nice from them :slight_smile: Just checked my sent message so hope the key will come in few days :wink:

5 Likes

Well i never sent the email since i thought it was cancelled. Too late?

4 Likes

I sent the email 32 hours ago, and have no reply email yet, so I don’t even know if will work. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Already had it. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Offer ends Wednesday at 10am Pacific Time.

6 Likes

I just got an email from them 30 minutes ago with a key, so your emails may be coming in soon. :eyes:

4 Likes

Got email with Embr code :wink:

4 Likes

This game is going to have a price tag soon

7 Likes