Free Steam Games Thread

By downloading the demo on Steam you have access to full version of the game

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

I downloaded, installed and ran the Demo. It stated:

“This demo has no restrictions during the events in Ukraine”.

So, I’m not sure if the “restrictions” will return if the “events in Ukraine” end in the future?

3 Likes

The Dev cryptically ends his post with “You can get the full version of ΔV when we have peace again.” but considering that the game has aged a bit and has been in the “Stand With Ukraine” bundle, I doubt the restrictions on the demo will return. If the demo version runs DRM-free, it would work indefinitely anyway. Perhaps he will choose to add new features only to the purchasable version as an incentive.
The Dev doesn’t seem averse to taking our money if we still want to give it to him, considering that the game and DLCs are still available for purchase. :wink:

5 Likes

I admit I got a key of the base game from a giveaway but I’m glad for their generosity. This may be even an incentive for people to buy the DLCs or buy the game for themselves and their friends. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I already had it 'cause…“Stand With Ukraine” bundle :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

From the dev:

Republique for Free - July 25, 2022

Hey everyone! Camouflaj recently passed a huge landmark—our ten year anniversary! To celebrate we will be making our debut title, REPUBLIQUE, free here on Steam in the coming days.

Thank you for all your support over the years. We couldn’t have done it without you.

9 Likes

This is one already owned by a :chipmunk: Hm, we should really have a multiplay party for the games like this that go free. Sadly, I can’t join in for idk how long. ^^

5 Likes

VRChat on Steam this game receive mass amount of hate recently i thing for anti cheat for valve i dont understand people e.e

7 Likes

They’re angry because it breaks many useful mods (and mods are a huge part of VRChat) and because this type of anti-cheat is inherently invasive of privacy beyond what’s necessary for the game to function.

10 Likes

If you missed AWA giveaway here’s a second chance to get this game.

Free to keep when you get it before 2 Aug @ 2:00pm.

9 Likes

Shout out to @dogetail :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Edited: Oops! Forgot to say thanks to @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I got it on @Danacscott giveaway :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thanks both :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Get it until August 11st.

12 Likes

This game is going to have a price tag soon

英雄黄昏-文字版三国志 - Game DLC Fee Announcement - Steam News

7 Likes

Announcement here: Grocket - End of Early Access - Steam News

We are soon reaching the final Phase of Grocket’s Early Access Status.
New content is coming to the game and we are getting close to the Big Multiplayer Update (which obviously includes more than that). Therefore, we are going to switch the game from free to paid soon.

7 Likes

Calling it @carvalho20ptc. This is a rage game, isn’t it?

5 Likes

It looks like the part, and I’m surely won’t play it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Lunar’s Chosen / SteamDB Page

NSFW game becoming paid soon.

4 Likes