Free Steam Games Thread

Thanks for the heads up. I dunno about playing yet another difficult one of those though. Swordigo killed my tablet and my sanity several times. Eh heh.

4 Likes

…did we play the same game? I don’t remember Swordigo being hard so much as I remember it regularly being interrupted by ads of some RTS game blaring techno music.

4 Likes

Not being hard? You remember the extremely huge and wide, crushy-crushy, moving stone columns you hard to jump to get outside the tower and get a treasure? Remember outrunning rising lava, changing direction and dodging enemies on a time limit?

I did some difficult junk in Ocarina of Time, but Swordigo had me heart pounding. There some timing in there that is difficult to get right in a one pass, no?

3 Likes

5 Likes

In order to properly support the game, Link Wars is transitioning out of free play after Jun 9th.

Everyone who already added the game to their Steam library before the change will continue to own it and will not be affected by the change.

Thanks for understanding,
Lunar Chili team

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Ark Survival Evolved is free until June 19th

15 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

Pinging @delenn13 since it’s on their wishlist.

6 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Many of us should also have gotten “Ark Survival Evolved” on Epic on 06/11/20, but I’m happy to also own it on Steam. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I was thinking of buying it during Steam Summer Sale. Thanks! :+1:

6 Likes

ARK was free previously on EPIC some time ago

5 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 for the game and @BlivetWidget for the heads up. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Edit: Paging @Tencore, @mandLUL, @nikzeo, @JenixaBomKltz89 and @HotaruThodt

Don’t forget to check out all the free maps and DLCs.

7 Likes

yeah but problem with playing on Epic is no mods, so this is awesome getting it on Steam :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Temporarily free games like ARK in this case should be a separate thread IMO because I almost missed it here lol

4 Likes

Armor of Heroes free for Steam:

7 Likes

I forgot all about that website.

5 Likes

Small team, because there is no exposure for free. So prepare to change the game from free to paid on July 7th. At that time, turn off the in-game recharge function, open all towers, and sell for 100 RMB. Price to be determined during discount period…

This game is scheduled to leave Early Access and the free model on July 8

4 Likes

This game will not remain free

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes