FREE on Uplay Store - Assassin’s Creed Chronicles China

Use the link above or use the client to claim it, head to the store page and it should be there on a banner.

15 Likes

Really do not like that they require you to fill in full and complete payment details to claim a free game. While the form can be filled with mostly nonsense, for some reason they protest when postcode is in a ‘strange’ format but not when I claim to have phone number 8.

5 Likes

I had to manually search for the UK store one lol I had the us link and it was like sorry not available XP

3 Likes

Did you activate it through browser? I used uplay and it didn’t require any billing info.

4 Likes

Yes I did, do you maybe already have your billing info registered with the uplay client?

3 Likes

I claimed it through the client as well and it didn’t ask me either, and i don’t have any billing info as i never paid for anything there.
So i guess it’s only with the web page.

4 Likes

I think it depends on if you choose “Buy now” (For 0 dollars) or “Get it for Free”.

6 Likes

Maybe, didn’t even see the get it for free link earlier. Though that launches a prompt to download uplay. Looks like free claim works through the client and you have to make a $0 purchase through their site.

6 Likes

Did the same, no other billing info required.

Thank you @NICK9X9

5 Likes

I don’t want to play any AC games but i thought i’d experiment and see if i could claim it without Uplay (i do have account from something i don’t remember). If you use this website:
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/News/000040837/Grab-your-free-copy-of-Assassin-s-Creed-Chronicles-China-01-02-05-02
and follow the link at “- Redeeming it on the website” you can claim it without Uplay and without billing info. You only need to log into your account.

Credit goes to a user on steamgifts forum

4 Likes

I’m trying to activate it through uplay and it just asks for an activation code. Which there is no code for me. No store option either in uplay and I even looked into that so I don’t know what’s wrong.

1 Like

That did work, although I think it activated it in Spain instead of Mexico for me, but I have it now.

1 Like

My question is is it even good? I’ve heard some of the ass creed Chronicles games are rubbish.

1 Like

T̴̢̢̨̧̡̛͖̳̗̗̙͎̹̯̟̝͚̤̰̼̘̥̩̼̝̥͇̹̩̯̳̠̜͇̖͔͎̱͈͚̫͋̊̆̂́̓̽̇̑͌͌͐͆̔͂͛̏̃͊̀̾͆̒̿͗͆͒̃̈́̐̌̈̽̃̃͌͂́͘̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͝͠͝h̶̡̧̡̨̡̹͚̲̖̜̜̠̪̙͚͍̦̘̟͍͕͚͎̩̪̘̺̼̙͈͔͖͕̭͉͈̖̥͚̻̖̙̼̩̙͖̻̣̯͎͕͙͇̯̤̮̱̖̬̦̹̣̦̺̼̻̜̱̘̭͍̰̟͎͈̖̣̼̲̜̱̠̬̥̠̜͓̣̫͕̜̞̮̝̘͓̺̻̣̭̳͇̱̱̩͙̹̪̭͕͚͙͓̦͍̹͋͊̌̓̓̏͜͜͜͜͠ͅä̴̡̡̨̧̢̢̨̧̧̡̡̧̢͇̣̤̳̭̥̳̝̼̱̤̗̬̝̜̲̙̗̺̼̼̱̣͎̰̖̫̲̝̻͉̗̩͈̻̰͈̼̩͉̠̱̜̖̰̯̤̩͖̙̭̹̪̜̭̪̖͉̭̰̘̹͙̗̞̤̞̮̱̲̬̠͍̙̜̹̜̮͔̣͈̩͎͈̞͕͈̖̠̞͔̬̤͖̲͉̫̹͍͕͍̲͓̜͍͇͈͍̥͇̹̼̯̺̦̩͙̼͋̇̐͂̊͊́͂̿̎͊̊̃͑̏̇̇͐̐͂͂̉͌̍̅̾̇͛̓̈͐͋̈́͒̎́͛̒̽͛̅͋́̿̈́͒̀̿̍͐͊͒͒̏́͛̉͊̓̇̔̈́̊̾̔́͗̑̑͊̅͒̂͂̓̒̉͗̆̿͒̓̊̏̀̎̉͊́̊̓̑̆̊̑̓́̎̏͐̀̓̋̽̀̂͛͐̓̒̑̆̀͛͌̐͒̈̌͂̎̅͊̅̿͂̕̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅn̸̨̧̨̡̢̧̡̢̺̟̬̮̲̼̟̰̹̫̗̦̯̫̤̞̠̮̰̟̜̠̹̰̥͓̰̗̗̗͈̝̰̲̻̳̪̠̗̤̺͚̗̳͚̦͍̙͕͚̟̭͙̺̹̖̪̿̌̊͆̽̏͘k̴̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̜̬͍̠̘̫̜̱͇͉̩͍̝̟͙̩̦̠̥̣͇̫̼̯̱̩̗͇̬͚̹͖͎̻͍͖̟͚͎̠̟̬̟̠̻̞̤̐̐̊́͒̎̐̽̀͆͂͌̋̑͛͒͒̔̇́̇́̋̇̀̂̆͂̑͊̌̓̔̆̍͋́̇̐̀͆̎̀̍͆̈́̇̂̈́͋̓̈̇͒̈́̐̿͑̒͗͑̈́̊̃́͊̈́̂͗͗̇̌̄́͑̅̐̌̍͒̓̓̉̈́̈́͆͌̕͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͠͠͠͠ͅs̴̨̨̨̢̧̢̧̨̢̛̛̛̮̙̭̱̤͖͉̳̺̻̼̫̻̦̬͈̫̭̗͖͍͖͕͓͕̙͍̯̤̠̼̹̭̯̯̠̣̝͙͖̼̱̩̖̼̜̬̖͍̜͙̟̬̭̯̰̘̞̝̞͈̪͎̜̫͔̯̭̭̺̲̦̦̭̭̖̻͇͉̣̩̫̯͕̖̬͚̠̦̻̰̖̒̂̉͛̓̒̓̎̊̒͌͂̋͗̍͗̆̊́͌̈́͒̄̅̇̋̃̓͗͂̂̆̍̂̃̑̀̒́̔̀̏̀̀̑̃̊̓͒̆͌̊̾̂͂̆͗͂̋́̐̆́̍͂͊̏̕̕͘̕̕͘͜͝͠ͅ ̷̢̨̧̢̧̧̨̢̨̨̧̧̻̥̪̘̹͖͍͇͕̞͇̺͉̪̹͖̖̠͉̞̙̯͍͕̯̝̖̜̘͖̦̫̰͍̼̭̬͔̞̱̼͉̘̞̤̠̥̩̙͉̖̹̼̖̖͇̫̗͕͇̝̣̥̝͔̬̩̱͓͙̣̲͙̰̼͉̫͇̤̰̳̥̹̤̦͓͎̹̭̩͓̝̬̦͙̪͖̳̘̖̜͓̰͔̪͔̖̘͕͙͚̣͆̉͜͜͜͜ͅͅǫ̶̧̧̧̢̢̢̧̨̧̢̡̨̨̛̛̳͍̮͇̩̠̱̦̩͎͖͉̟̘͉̮̟̞̼̼̺̝͓̭̮͕̦̖̟̪͔̳̘̬̤̹̰͖̬̜͕̯̖̜̺̫̰̖̳̬̺̭̦̳̣͙̠̮͎̟͖̳̞͚͚̳̞̱͔̘̲͇̲͚̳̠̦̦̖͔͙̬̳͎͉͔̱̜͍̥̞̞͚̝͂̇̽̾̈́̌̇̌̀͊̉̓̊̌̔̈́͂̋̓̊̄̄̄̄̐̆̈́̎̈́̃̽͛̈́̿͛̏̈́̌̀̒̏̽͐̉̀̏̀͛̎̍̐̉͒̈́͗̍͊̿̐͂͗͌͒̌́̾͗͂̔̈́̑̋̿́̃̓̉͗̈́̾̍́͌̊͂́̓̌̅̈́͌͗̐̎͗̑͑̾̌̒̽̓͂̒̈͊̾̈̋̽̉̀̚̚̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠’̵̢̢̢̧̢̨̨̨̨̛̞̰͚͇̹̦̥̹͎̮̬̲̯̘͉̰̼̪̺̲̤̤͓̦̞̠͖̲̖̠̗̦̫̟̦̖̖͇̞͉̩̮̱͔͔̼̝̞̼̬̗̺̻͎̱̖͙̰͔̪̠͓̩̪̺͈̖̮̼̲̠̝͖̱̲̩͓̪̜̥̙̟̝̯̭̗̗̪̣͚̞͙̻̇̑̊̏͒͐̈̾̔̉̿̔͋̊̂͌̀͋̔̇̓͒̋͐͒̎̈́̃͋̄̂̔͗̎̎̀͐͆̓̀́͂̊͛̎̄͋́̐͒́̉̽͂̑̐͘̚̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̢̢̨̢̢̛̙̝͎̝͇͉̱͈̖͎̫̰̖͖̰̳̟͉̤͇͕̞̞̯̙͕̜̥͇̯̫̻͈͖͉͍̖̙̱̫͈̦͎̝͓̰̜͚͓͈̬͍͔̮̙̹̦͚̞̻̲͕̩̜̼͙̲̯͚̘̺͇̳̰̺̹̳͚̱͆̅̇̔̐̈́̄̓͐̏̉͆̐̾͂̓̽̍̑̇̐̇̈́͜͜ͅͅc̷̡̢̨̧̨̧̧̛̛̛̠̯̘͉̹̥̗̪͇̤̫͈̖̜̖͓̥͓̻͍̘̭̜̰̣̱̖̹̳̩̳͙̝͈̙̥̖͚̫̘̝̗̥̼̣̟̟̩̤̱̩̹̺͔͍̣̹̳̭̙̳͔͉̳͈̥̠̀̍͛̍͒̉̏̀͒̈́͌͂͋̈́͊̃͗͂̎̎̃̔̓̓̔̈̔̒̾́̌̋̿͐́̌͗̑̾̀̆̏̊̌̍̍͋̄͒̑͂͌̈́̈̈̋̽͒̽̈́̎͆̒̔̿̃̿̈́́̂͊̃̀͆͛͊̀̆̉̂͐̿͒͆̂̾̽͋̑͂̊͌̓͊̄̃͑̊̆̇̎̈́̍̾̏̈́̍́̚̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅh̷̢̢̢̧̢̡̡̧̨̨̧̨̨̧̡̢̧̢̛͖̦̼̙͇̩̼̟̠̞̦͓̱̤̖̯̯̜̲̜̺̼̯̠̱̟̫̳͖̪̥͈̞̦̫̙̯͓̹̣̹̠̲̥̦̱̯͕̞͖̳͕̬̺͚̖͎̻̣̩̰̭͕̲̩͍̙̤̣̦͇͇̭̹̻̯͕̙̯̤̩͚̱̯̘̻̤͍̹͔̗̗̭̟͇̻̪̭͕̫̼̼͎̩͔̘̘̺̙̳͍͆̃̒̇̆́̓̏͌̇̂͂̅̄́̎̃̈́̃̾̑̀͆̅̋͋́͋̐̋̈́̐̃͊̃̈́͐̒̋̈́̆͗̾̌̃̽̈́̾̃̓̅̎̋́̀̌͐̒̿́́̍́̈́̎̃̌̌́̉͗̾̅̾̄͂͂̒̉́͗̉͐͘͘͘̕̚̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͠͝ā̷̡̢̡̡̢͓͍͉̜͙̪̫͖̫̖̰̙̠͉͚̙̣͔͎̰̥̟͔̮͇̠̲͜͜͜ͅp̶̡̧̡̧̡̧̨̧̧̨̛̛̜̠̩̟̥̤̬̭̺̤͈͚̲̠̬̗̳̣̘͚͉̜̹̙̝͎̯͕̼͍̺͖̫̖̻͙͉̘͓̝̰̪̙̥͍̱͕͙͉͖̭̗̺͉̰̜̳̗̬͍̣͕̟͎͉̺̟͍̝̘̻̘̟̻͙͚̝͖̘̥̜̺̩̞̜̲͉̣̣͍͉̤̹͕͖̙̺̠̩͈̱̣͈͇͎͕͈̖̹͕̥̮̭̳̟̣̥͌̐̈̎̆̆͗̄̓̿̈́͋͛̒͑̐͛̓͐̾͗̿̉̿͛̒̎͆͐̉͑̓̍̈́̀̍̓́̀͛̆̓̋̔̑̈́͒͐͘͘͘͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ!̸̢̨̥̞̰̩̪̪̝̙͇̳͚͕͙͖͖̥͇̭̗͈͔͓̲͙̼͙͍̤̤̞̩̬͊͊͂́̾͑͂͛̎̓̂̔̀̈͜͜͠ͅͅ

2 Likes

They are…? The Chronicles trilogy, unlike the rest of the games, are side scroller games in the spirit of the first Prince of Persia(talk about going back in time huh), there are upgrades, secrets and all that stuff presented to you in different levels.

I have all three, I finished the first one %100 (this one), finish the story of the second and I’ve yet to finish the third one, mostly because they are all the exact same game with a different skin and some changes here and there, ie. instead of a rope dart now you have a grappling hook, which makes for some nice changes in puzzles, since against gaming conventions the grappling hook only allows you to pull stuff, but that’s it, you just pull stuff to you instead.

I would say the first one you play may feel nice for a change, but by the third one it certainly did feel like a chore to me, like I’m just finishing it because I already played the other two.

2 Likes

If anyone can help me answer this that would be awesome.

2 Likes

have u tried 1234?

2 Likes

Did you try the link i posted right above your post?

2 Likes

This tells me that it’s alright. You might like it, you might not.

There are also chronicle games for consoles as well, it is possible it is those that are not as good.

1 Like

They the exact same ones for console, I have them on XOne.

I can’t remember properly if they release them all at the same time or one after another, but China is the first one, then India and lastly Russia, but yea, the first one feels like a nice change from your regular Assassins Creed, but the other two are mostly the same games, if you like the first one chances are you may like the other two if you don’t mind to play the same game two more times just for the story.

1 Like