FREE on Uplay Store - Assassin’s Creed Chronicles China

I thought for some reason there were some other ones. A quick search only turns up a Nintendo DS version that is different.

1 Like

Oh, I played those two as well, there’s a reason why I didn’t remember them :smirk:

1 Like

I haven’t yet. I want to try figuring out what’s wrong first. This could be on ubisoft’s end potentially. Or I ended up missing the code or something. But, I appreciate it still. Because if it is on their end, they should fix it since I may not be the only one that is having this issue. I’ll see what happens. Thanks @kovec! :grin:

1 Like

You know that this is a time-limited offer, right? You only have until Feb 05 to claim it.

1 Like

Yeah I know. If it comes down to it then I’ll use the workaround or just go through with paypal. They may as well at least know that I’m having an issue.

1 Like

I’m weird with how I do things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

since my Uplay client seem to have changed, and it no longer lists their freebies direct there :thinking: (even tho the page even claim so :face_with_raised_eyebrow::man_shrugging:) i used this link
https://register.ubisoft.com/acc-china-giveaway
only had to click the "PC"icon fill in my email/pass to get it log in my acc and it was automatically added to my Ubi acc, no need for other stuff, worked like a charm easy peasy

1 Like