Free GTA San Andreas through Rockstar Games Launcher

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/rockstar-games-launcher

19 Likes

Does the link not work for anyone else? Returns with a loading error.

9 Likes

Yeah. The link works fine.
Actually I downloaded the Rockstar Games Launcher and recognized my installed GTA V. Now Im installing GTA: SA.

7 Likes

I saw this link and i was like another launcher… :00
Well i hope this deal lasts cant download for a few days away.

6 Likes

Deal doesn’t seem to work for me atm

5 Likes

this is rly bad news, i can just see them launching RDR2 as an exclusive here

7 Likes

And then they can permaban you because someone three houses down said “cheat”.

5 Likes

yeah, but more importantly this might actually prevent me from being able to buy it then

4 Likes

Is this a re-release of the Social club thing? I remember with GTA V I had to download social club.

5 Likes

Yes I did as well. (Downloaded GTA V through Social club. After that the Launcher recognized it)
But the Rockstar Games Launcher keep all your library together so you can access the social club games easier.
Its kind of test like the Bethesda did in the past with its Bethesda Launcher.
I like it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay more launchers… I swear these constant launchers from all these companies really needs to stop. There’s going to be launchers just to launch the main launchers.

9 Likes

This is a really good game so I’d encourage everyone to give it a go, despite it’s age. I finished it most recently maybe a couple of years ago and my biggest issues would just be the “end boss” scenario and the racing side quest.

6 Likes

Dont know your age guys, but I grew up on San Andreas. Completely finished the game like 5 times, once only in a single day.
GTA SA was one of my first purchases after creating my Steam account.

Many people remember the cheats better than their physical address.

I personally evaluate games mostly by 2 criteria:

1. Is it fun or boring?
  2. Is it replayable?
    And SA is super fun and replayable (especially when you take over the gang hoods)
5 Likes

I have the game on steam but… meh. I started collecting launchers it seems, bethesda, gog, uplay, steam, epic, battlenet, origin and now rockstar. Never had a problem downloading another launcher, the only thing I dont like are exclusives. If they sell the game on other platforms Im ok. But anyway I hope they improve their launchers.

8 Likes