Free GOG Games Thread

Instant claim it HERE !

9 Likes

Ty much @carvalho20ptc Kinda weird storyline but for free, cheers.

7 Likes

code for Fallout (I think 1) on GOG:

M?AR1??671?F746BAC

? = 8

9 Likes

Thanks @M00 - Got it! Yes it must be the original Fallout, dated 1997. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Free GOG Game:

Instant claim it HERE !

15 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Can’t remember if i played this game before, or if it was just the demo. Thanks @carvalho20ptc !

7 Likes

oh man flatout 1 n 2 where great… 3 really dropped the ball…
physics based driving games with mini games where u fling your driver out of the car…
brings back good memories…

8 Likes

Um. How the car drive if the dude haffi fly out?

6 Likes

You drive the car, he’s just along for the ride.

8 Likes

Nod nod. Sounds legit.

8 Likes

FlatOut 2 is my favorite combat racing/derby game of all time. Some says Ultimate Carnage should be the best among them as it counts as some enhancement of original FlatOut 2.

Sadly they moved the development of the next release of FlatOut 3 and FlatOut 4 to another developers. So after a great game they made the worst Steam game ever - FlatOut 3. No way to support this disgrace.

The is Wreckfest, Im sure you heard of it before. Its the game from the original FlatOut 1 & 2 developers with modern graphics and many details are copied fro my beloved series.

9 Likes

Thanks @Modoc, @markwr and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Instant claim it HERE !

Base game:

12 Likes

Ty much! On the ball as usual. New Year, good Auld Lang Syne @carvalho20ptc ^^

6 Likes

I have a code for GOG for the game “The Beast Inside” (I already own the game on GOG). The code expires on Mar 15, so it has to be used/activated by then.

I’ll DM the code to the first person who asks for it.

You enter the code here:

12 Likes

Fallout 2 on GOG key:

DGY5E657–2691D–2F7

– = A

edit: ok, that’s weird, it’s not supposed to be a dot; it was a star and i’ve always done it this way; i guess it’s a discord thing where it did some formatting thing instead

@Kim

11 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t understand the "dot’ = A part, I don’t see a “dot” to replace?

… gotta go make dinner, I’ll check back later.

5 Likes

Okay it says “This code is currently being redeemed by someone”, so I’m prolly just late in getting back here, lol. Thanks anyway, I appreciate you. :woman:

6 Likes

Yes if you put two asterisks with something in between it gets italicized. If you do two it goes bold.
*Uses a trick to accomplish the impossible!*
“\*” <-(Which required two backslashes.)

It’s pretty silly of discourse to ruin age old internet shortform by adding a real lazy and kind of useless formatting tool, particularly as alternate tags exists to accomplish the same.

7 Likes