Free GOG Games Thread

So I’ve finally decided to create a thread only for GOG giveaways since we have others threads like this for the other launchers.

Anyway, let’s start with Alwa’s Awakening.

Instant claim this game HERE.

13 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Today we have Deep Sky Derelicts:

10 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

Currently FREE

6 Likes

Perhaps permanently - also seems to be free on Steam. May as well grab 'em both!

3 Likes

It’s a new (2023) game, and already has a lot of amazing reviews, so I wonder if it will remain free.

3 Likes

Thanks @markwr and @BlivetWidget :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Game’s F2P, which’s why I didn’t post.

But thanks anyway! :+1:

4 Likes

Fiendish Freddy’s Big Top o’ Fun

Personal note: I don’t like from this game at all. :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, looks like a weird one. I decided to skip it myself, which is pretty unusual for freebies, but thanks for letting us know all the same XD

4 Likes

IDK if it’s the gameplays I’ve seen but I honestly didn’t like from that game at all. :nauseated_face:

I dare say that even IndieGala has better stuff than that.

4 Likes

Instant claim this pack HERE.

Immerse yourself deeper in the world of Planet of Lana with this special, free digital Goodie Pack, containing concept arts, wallpapers and screenshots!

A young girl and her loyal friend embark on a rescue mission through a colorful world full of cold machines and unfamiliar creatures. Planet of Lana is a cinematic puzzle adventure framed by an epic sci-fi saga that stretches across centuries and galaxies.

9 Likes

Warhammer Skulls 2023 - Digital Goodie Pack

8 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes