Free GOG Games Thread

Lost Ruins:

Instant claim it HERE !

13 Likes

Nice find. Looks shiny, reviews say a little difficult, possibly too dark for kids theme wise

Instant claim works, just that GOG loads slowly on my phone. Cheers @carvalho20ptc :heart:

6 Likes

i played and almost beat this game… yeah not for the kiddies for sure… not your typical metroidvania… has an aura of mystery which made me play more to figure out what the hell was going on… things will happen that will make you question your actions… for example you see a golden chest with really good loot… well typical games you can open it no problem… the sooner the better… well this game will have you doubt yourself… dont wanna spoil it how in the end results but u’ll get 3 endings based on that… i was sad to kill some of these bosses…

6 Likes

Hm. It wasn’t this, but in one RPG Maker styled game, the house’s owner berated me for taking his style. :flushed: Thought that was really cool.

Lost Ruins should be a nice puzzler. Did you play it on Stream too @xxoonxx1

6 Likes

dont think so… had some lewd content (monster boobas) n didnt wanna get banned but it wasnt that bad actually… i played lust for darkness on stream n that was worst… that one had a whole bloody chess orgy party + a panis monster… so idk…

5 Likes

Reminds me of the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona demon… Mara, Throbbing King of Desire.

6 Likes

Mara gets more and more explicit over the progress of the Persona series of games.

5 Likes

Not seeing this posted yet. Ends January 5 2024

13 Likes

Hi hi, @Modoc Welcome back to Castle Chrono. ^^. Holiday prep going well?

Also, thanks for the GA Share.

6 Likes

Thanks @Modoc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks @Modoc , nice to own it DRM free.

7 Likes

Free GOG Game:

Instant claim it HERE !

14 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc !

7 Likes

Really nice one. Good on GOG. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heart:

7 Likes

I played Lacuna on Steam and had a good time. I didn’t think it was great but it wasn’t bad either, and you can’t argue with free.

7 Likes

Instant claim it HERE !

15 Likes

Looks like a lovely game. :sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

It looks swoft :heart:

Thank ye ^^

6 Likes

Instant claim it HERE !

10 Likes

11 Likes