Free GOG Games Thread

I 100% agree with you on that second point you’re making, but besides that, yes, I do consider anyone here a member of the community, regardless of whether they lurk or not, and so, yes, I do consider they are part of the intended audience. My intention is that the key goes to the first person here who grabs it, though I would indeed appreciate they’d make it known when they do so.

Nevertheless, some ppl rly only do lurk, and it’s part of who they are, and I guess i’d still rather have them enjoy the game than not enjoy it just because they, for example, would be too shy to speak out and hence would refrain from taking it because of that.

Only bots or ppl who’d take the key in order to sell it or trade it would not be part of the intended audience for me. And so I’m pretty sure I can exclude the first category, as I’ve explained above. As for the second, there’s not rly much I could do about that, I fear, as even if I would take the time each time to do direct msgs etc. (which i rly dont have time for), then I still would not be able to absolutely certainly exclude that that takes place except if i then also start demanding that that person also “proves” that they’ve added the game to their own account, and that would be insane.

2 Likes

Yup. Ninjas supposed to be like Sekiro - loyal and polite. Not rude. Grrr.

In any case, anyone wants to throw a Stray Gods key at me in DM, feel free. Purr.

3 Likes

Thats me, most of the time…
But i do reply now and then. :blush:

5 Likes

Like I said, same same! I think of lurking completely differently to silent key grabbing, and just brought lurking up in reply to it being mentioned.

4 Likes

Instant claim it HERE

8 Likes

A musical adventure? Sounds fun!

4 Likes

Greedfall gold edition

LC?4FBF88A7B65C232

? = letter that comes in between F and H

5 Likes

Ninja.

4 Likes

moonlighter:

S9WH13A640?D7B7??D

showgunners:

WRDW61C2C88D6C?2EA

9 years of shadows:

PUZG855?B5955E6D81

cursed to golf:

T2SJ54BBE9A3000?5B

hell pie:

BE7CDED4211?2A78BA

? = F

5 Likes

Got Showgunners, 9 Years of Shadows and Cursed to Golf. Thanks for the birthday gifts! :+1:

4 Likes

Somebody got Moonlighter and Hell Pie :melting_face:

4 Likes

I got three spares keys: one for Showgunners, one for 9 Years of Shadows and one for Cursed To Golf.

Quote me or PM me for the key(s). First come first serve.

Edit: Showgunners and 9 Years of Shadows claimed by @harryor
Cursed to Golf still up for grabs!

Edit 2: Claimed by @markwr

4 Likes

I just PM’d you I’d like “Cursed to Golf”. Thanks.

4 Likes

Lego the hobbit:

9J2FA5?2C230C7?690

? = B

Kerbal space program:

SS4G4695A?81C646??

? = D

Thronebreaker the witcher tales

DKZJ9CB12?12149?83

? = F

the falconeer:

4VD?A51DB?A6FF870D

? = E

7 Likes

I tried to activate one code sadly it was already redeemed. People should at least say thanks :slight_smile: Thanks @M00 anyway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kerbal Space Program, Thronebreaker The Witcher Tales, and The Falconeer are taken.

I already have Lego: The Hobbit on steam, so I didn’t try it.

3 Likes

Edit: It is potentially conceivable that the codes may have or have not possibly maybe expired.

Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe
?3?4-?21BC-2DF?C-CF365
? = Why was 6 afraid of 7… 'cause 7 ate 9

The Witcher Collection
4?23B-5?13C-EAA9A-83C1?
? = D 'eez Nutz

Hellpoint
E8288-?9F??-6A23B-?C7ED
? = There can be only Juan

CD PROJEKT RED Collection
544D?-2929D-B5A88-FA??6
? = Tree fiddy

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
DA35?-?BCFE-F5F4?-BBAEE
? = NEIN NEIN NEIN

Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Collection
3??AF-2DA?4-DE696-2FB7?
? = Gr8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

The Whisperer
CA989-D?E?4-5A88D-5?B4?
? =

• Pirate Captain: Can someone tell me how to write the number two in Roman numerals?
  • Crew: II, Captain!
  • :rofl: too funny!
6 Likes

I tried Cyberpunk 2077, expired code. I tried CD Projekt red collection, expired code. I tried the Witcher collection, expired code.

6 Likes

I got two codes: one for Moonlighter and the other for Midnight Fight Express.

DM or quote me to get a key. One game per person so choose wisely.

Edit: Midnight Fight Express claimed by @Danacscott

Edit 2: Moonlighter claimed by @markwr

6 Likes

May I hast the biff bam pow! One please?

4 Likes