Free GOG Games Thread

And one of them even had two B’s in it.
Or, as Shakespeare “could” have said: “two B’s or not two B’s, that is the question”. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He just couldn’t let that one pass. :sweat:

3 Likes

Instant claim it HERE

8 Likes

South of the Circle key for GOG:

TM?V92?6515DDBDDE2

? = C

6 Likes

I tried to get it, already taken.

5 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already over again, missed on Steam and now on GOG too, no respect for sloths.

8 Likes

En Garde! key:

27CJ?8AC89EAABCAE1

Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical:

?X96880B2F68FD80DD

Hard West 2:

9F4R8AFA14?FF1DF65

? = 7

pls let ppl here know if u claimed something don’t b an ahole

9 Likes

I grabbed Hard West 2, thank you very much.
The first one was a really curious game, so I’m looking forward to giving it’s sequel a shot.

6 Likes

I got En Garde! Thanks!

4 Likes

Tried for Stray but it said someone was redeeming it.

4 Likes

Got a GOG key for Midnight Fight Express.

Key

VSJ397F!!4??06DB79

!! = The “nice” number

?? = Marvel’s “rival” regarding comics, movies and shows.

Edit: Ninja’d.

6 Likes

It was taken!

These codes are getting fancy.

5 Likes

Instant claim it HERE

8 Likes

lego the lord of the rings for GOG key:

TZ8G?22573B030*916

? = F

• = E
6 Likes

Ninja’d! Hooyah! :ninja:

5 Likes

Arcade Paradise

35LUC2A7F8?7C76F02

Industria

JE8C99C30E4651?658

? = D

6 Likes

Both keys already taken, it’s been 6h so that’s to be expected I suppose.

6 Likes

That’s why I always give out my spares via direct message. It seems like anything public-facing rarely reaches the intended audience. I’m not sure if there are people watching and waiting but not thanking the poster, or this kind of key format is so standardized that people have key scraper programs watching the site. Neither approach really seems worth the effort if you ask me, but I know both can be a problem.

5 Likes

pretty sure it’s the former, which still means it’s reaching the intended audience. I’d rather they do take the few secs to declare that they’ve taken the key so as to not waste others’ time but lurkers be lurking, I guess.

If it was bots, then no one would ever be confirming that they’ve gotten my keys I’ve posted either, and this has happened many times, and still does, so I’m pretty sure it’s not bots. If it would be bots, they’d get them every time, not just sometimes.

If anything I should be saving the keys and then do giveaway streams so as to drive more ppl to my streams but I guess that’s not rly what I’m about.

3 Likes

I guess we have different definitions of “intended audience” then, which is perfectly fine. If your audience is anyone with this url, then it’s working as you intended.

I don’t mind people lurking, I mean that’s what I do most of the time, but taking keys without thanking the poster is blatantly inconsiderate, because it means other people are going to get their hopes up and waste their time trying to activate keys that are long gone. I guess I just find it really annoying when someone can’t take 5 seconds to do the right thing.

6 Likes