FREE games with Humble "stamps"-event

don’t forget your last stamps in case you skipped a day or two

9 Likes

Last minute reminders! Last day to claim a stamp!

9 Likes

updooted because of “mah doodely”

on top of everything else everyone already said, this makes me rage so much.

10 Likes

new stamp mission, 4 stamps and you get Fortified

4 days - 4 stamps, so you can’t miss a single one if you want this game for free! -lest you have to spend 5$ in store to make up for a stamp

9 Likes

Thanks, Gnuffs! This looks like an unexpectedly fun game. :butterfly:

5 Likes

WOW! Actually one I do NOT have! :scream:

5 Likes

Looks like it’s 4-player co-op. Maybe we can do a Chronie thing.

7 Likes

see you in 3 badges.

8 Likes

Let’s do it!

7 Likes

I’d be up for it, if I can remember the stamps.
Apparently all of my daily remember to click a thing resources are tied up with chrono.

8 Likes

Earned 12 is better than 6 a couple of days ago. Just went to get the code off of Humble to add to Steam, and they are out of keys for the moment. :thinking: :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

yea, after the hackyzack “debacle” i decided to reveal/grab my key the second i unlocked it, so i wouldn’t have that trouble
i think some expected key issues earlier(give some of the comments), but seems there was none as immediately noticeable as last time, :thinking:
but i guess “some”/in the end it were to be expected they would inevitably get swarmed for keys :man_shrugging:
wonder how long until the restock… ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Well i hope you end up getting your key so you can get that sweet 100% complete on it :grin:

5 Likes

I do the same now too…

4 Likes

what debacle?

4 Likes

Running out of keys to give away, I assume.

5 Likes

When they did this with HackyZak, they had the same get 5 stamps, collect free game. When people tried to claim, there were no keys available. They did get it to everyone, 4-5 days later I think.

6 Likes

what Maoskiski said :blush:
last time they just sorta ran out “immediately” on the 5th/final stamp day :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

12 Is Better than 6 is also DRM-free, so you can play without a Steam key if you want to.

Click the little grey underliney thing.

9 Likes

Bumping this up.:smiley:

8 Likes