FREE games with Humble "stamps"-event

it’s not adblock causing it for sure cuz i have 2 active with no exclusions for humble

3 Likes

Like i said there is a few having the same problem by the looks of some of the replies. https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGamesOnSteam/comments/8j0m6y/psa_millennium_a_new_hope_now_available_to_claim/

2 Likes

I find it strange that i never had an issue last event got all 5 stamps so easy and got the stamp on the first day without fail then all of a sudden nothing the next 2 lol

2 Likes

SO…we got 2 sets of Missions???

"This week’s Mission ends on May 17th at 10am PDT, at which time a new Mission will be enabled for the second week of the Spring Sale. Your stamps will not carry over and a new set of rewards will be available."

2 Likes

yup, they added that in later at some point (at least it wasn’t there when i began speculating) -initially it just read

but that might have been too “open to speculation” about the details

so they changed it, (i added their new “quote”/note to the OP after they changed it) :+1:

2 Likes

Yup I am having the same problem, logged in to the store page every day so far and still stuck at 1 stamp :frowning:

3 Likes

Don’t forget!:thinking:

6 Likes

One more day! To all of us who missed day 2 due to completely forgetting… :smile:

4 Likes

Well I just found out about this and I have managed to get 2 stamps…
The advantages of being away for a weekend… :frowning:

4 Likes

Well, I got mine. But I already got the game. So I will wait for the dust to settle before I offer it . Or I could keep it for a giveaway!:thinking:

5 Likes

yup, i got all mine too
no idea what to do with them yet, but i’ll probably think of something…
:smile:

and will still try to keep this “updated” until the event(s):thinking: are over, just in case something nice might come of this :+1:

4 Likes

anyone that didnt get a flame in the flood key?

5 Likes

@harith, enough with the poop tags… personally i don’t care much for watching “poop” being littered all over the front page posts…,
but even if others don’t mind, i’m still gonna ask to refrain from adding that :poop: on what i post at least, so it’s not a feces fest everywhere i look -that’s too much forum meta poop going on imo

:+1:

4 Likes

:roll_eyes::see_no_evil::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::nerd_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:smile:
started out as a simple game in a shop…
-then quickly the levels of metaness became too much for the world to handle
manure vendors rejoiced tho, never had their stocks been higher, as poop were lighting fires everywhere

3 Likes
2 Likes

:poop::poop::poop:
monkeybomb

3 Likes

how do u like this shit now @Gnuffi? and there’s more where that came from, now yr whole thread is full of it…

2 Likes

Speaking of :poop: did you catch lirik’s stream of State of Disappointment 2?

3 Likes

yup yup watched practically all of it; some pretty funny moments there with all the bugs and shit

i do think the game has potential as a single player game though, or if they implement the single player stuff for all ppl in the lobby

disappointment seems to be the overarching theme in the Windows games store, what with No Man’s Sea which happened recently too

3 Likes