FREE games with Humble "stamps"-event

well, … with a library of a certain size, it probably was inevitable eventually :man_shrugging: :wink: :smile:
-makes me wonder how @yoshirules (and the other “library gods”) are fairing with these freebies, :thinking: :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for the headsup @Gnuffi. :+1: Not sure if I’ll play any of these games, but can’t hurt to grab them anyway and give away later to those that missed out on it.

Edit: You might want to edit in ‘The redemption deadline for Flame in the Flood is May 26th, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific’

9 Likes

yup, you’re right about that, don’t know why i forgot this time, thx for reminding me :+1:

5 Likes

My game mentor has 11.5k games. Last week I actually had a game I could “gift” him.FINALLY!!!:+1:t2:

9 Likes

:open_mouth::exploding_head:

7 Likes

yea i noticed that a while back

^this, proper and correct reaction

impressive there was even one left to find :astonished: :+1:

i wonder if his laptop gets too heavy sometimes what that many games on :thinking: :wink: :smile:

6 Likes

He has I don’t know how many HDDs and actual PC’s Plus oodles of CD/Floppies. Then he has steam…LOL…Don’t ask!

Don’t forget to get the stamps…or whatever they are…to get the reward…Millennium: A New Hope!

5 Likes

alright since the free Flame in the Flood is now over, i’m making this all about the “stamps” instead :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, 2nd day and I had already forgotten. I’m at 2 stamps now, don’t even know if I missed one or not.

3 Likes

y same here, rofl, y we missed a day for sure

4 Likes

I totally forgot about this thanks.

4 Likes

I forgot too!

4 Likes

alright, time to stamp it up again :wink: :smile:
(ie remember your daily stamp chronies) :+1:

6 Likes

My stamps seem to be broken haven’t been able to get one since the first stamp. Oh well ripperoni.

3 Likes

u need to go click on the “humble store” link on the page to get the stamp

4 Likes

I’ve gone thru the link, the mission tab that brings you to the same page on the site, i’ve cleared everything on my browser and still can’t get another stamp. I’m not the only one it seems there’s a thread on freesteamgames reddit with people complaining of the same thing so whatever.

3 Likes

you need to visit the store page itself, before the stamp gets added

if all you are following is the rewards page link up top, you don’t get a stamp, -but if you then after visiting the rewards page(since following that link will either force you to log in), click on the “store” you get your stamp, the stamp is only activated from the Humble Store frontpage, -while being logged it
the reason the rewards link is up there and not the humble store link is because the first 2 days it redirected to the store if not logged in
https://www.humblebundle.com -log in, click store/ The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity. get stamp

2 Likes

i have gone to store page multiple times man. i got the first stamp in fact never had this problem the last time they did this kind of event but this time is bugged for me and others.

2 Likes

well i just did as described, clicked the rewards page link (that forced a log in), didn’t get a stamp, then clicked the store page, and got the “flashing” stamp up top on page -i don’t have any adblock or script blocking on for humble pages tho,
sry, don’t know why you wouldn’t get the flashing stamp when visiting store page after logging in (if you are logged in and not kicked out via that craptcha/two factor verification thingy) :man_shrugging:
diff browser maybe?

3 Likes

it’s no big deal i probably wouldn’t even touch the free games anyway. :grin:

3 Likes