Free eBooks and Audiobooks-Add Your Fav Sites to the List

There are well over a million free ebooks and audiobooks at the sites listed within these pages. Enjoy!

Just add your sites

https://www.techsupportalert.com/free-ebooks-audio-books-read-online-download.htm

11 Likes

Wow, @delenn13, you are a walking treasure trove! :slight_smile: Wish I had a lot more hours to each day so I could do everything that I want to!

6 Likes

tumblr_maxkj953y71qi17ru

4 Likes

I read a lot of indie authors and here is a site that just sent me an email offering some free ebooks - with one story in each:

Crystal Lake Publishing

Signing up for their newsletter gets you some sweet offers also.

I found this publisher when I borrowed this book:

Where Nightmares Come From: The Art of Storytelling in the Horror Genre

which has one of my favorite authors in it Joe Lansdale who offers a free story here each Thur:

Thursday Free Stories

Warning: Joe’s stories are written for the times they take place in and they can be both racist and sexist. They do use the word I despise most in the entire English language, the ‘n’ word, but I understand why its essential to use it to understand why our country is where it is now, and why so many people are still as ignorant as they are now.

Joe is also the author of the Hap and Leonard Series which was on Sundance.

5 Likes

Nice short story…And I love the pic that goes with it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Dudes I’m swimming in free books and games… So here’s a site that started the stuffing of my Kindle app.

Lots of other notices for free stuff too, like games, coupon, in store freebies, etc.

2 Likes

Yea, I am reviving a 3 year thread…

I got this in my emails about free audiobooks from Epubor(which I have a life time sub) :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Yay! Me and Delenn the necromancers of Chrono for the threads. ^^ We have a lot of good, forgotten topics in here tbh.

2 Likes

Delenn, the link doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Could you please share the updated link to the article? Audiobooks and eBooks are also favorites of mine.

P.S. I found another list of free eBook downloading sites from this article.

4 Likes

Hi @GrantMayert Welcome to the forum :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

It seems Ian Richard’s site has been revamped again and I don’t see the book section anymore.

I am hoping they are just going through the links to check for dead ones and will repost it in the future.

You might find something here…

And here…

3 Likes