[FREE] Dirt Rally (Humble Bundle)

40 gbs for Dirt Rally

w h y

6 Likes

I only have 2 racing games because of how bad I am at these types of games. Thanks for letting us know about this free game. I guess I should give it another try?

PS. Mario Cart I was also bad at and lost a lot. But at least it was fun!

6 Likes

sigh Iā€™ll keep waiting for them to give away CLeAN Rally for free.

In any case, thanks for the warning, Nick! :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™d certainly take part in that competition. Although you might accuse me of try-harding as soon as I have one more minute of playtime than you :stuck_out_tongue: Pretty sure @M00 would destroy us all anyway though

5 Likes

I have a 2h headstart, if you manage to stay below 20h after this weekend I wont leverage any charges against you. : )

4 Likes

no dude, im not good, just average, and Iā€™d just use controller too btw

5 Likes

also, not sure, but i think it might be possible to set up a custom online rally with just one track and car and maybe name that chrono or whatever and then ppl can just participate that way and that would automatically track everyoneā€™s times and such

3 Likes

Already had it but thanks for the info, @NICK9X9 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

So far we appear to only have 3 willing participants in this potential chrono racing league. Anyone else want to step up?
I donā€™t know if itā€™s really worthwhile for only 3 people.

The game is still free for another 2 days, though I canā€™t say anything about their key stocks at this point.

4 Likes

I would if I had time. My game time is severely limited at this time, and I have several games that I am trying to make lengthy Letā€™s Play series, so thatā€™s why I havenā€™t jumped into the group. I will fiddle around the game some time when I donā€™t feel like recording and see how it goes.

6 Likes

yeah, wouldnt think so either, and def not downloading till thereā€™s confirmation this is a thing (Iā€™d have to uninstall 2.0 i guess just to do this)

5 Likes

@NICK9X9 thank you
:grinning:

3 Likes

I still have 2 friends who havenā€™t gotten Dirt Rally.

Shout out to @mandLUL and @Strifeborne :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Well, I guess Iā€™ll have disk space for it after this weekend so Iā€™ll try it out and see if itā€™s playable enough on my PC :grinning:

4 Likes

I also got a key just to post it here, deadline to activate is tomorrow:

XDTRQ-WTC3G-05WK?

? = 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

3 Likes

I too grabbed a spare key just in case, the deadline is likely bogus though. Not going to put it here for the vultures however, I want to know that someone actually wants the game.

5 Likes

yeah, iā€™d prefer doing that too but just donā€™t want to take the risk it does actually expire

i initially thought iā€™d do a giveaway or something but expiration date too tight

3 Likes

That sounds like a fun idea the competition thing though! I was horrible at the racing sim I tried and never attempted since.

I definitely have a space limitation to begin with though - with my external hard drive status up in the air still.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of the point, I think we all are, with maybe an exception of @m00. But itā€™s more fun to at least try if we all suck at it together and make it a fun little competition out of it.

Edit:
Well I think there might be enough tentatively willing people to try it out. So lets make this a heads up of a heads up. Everyone get the game installed, see that you can run it before this Friday and let me know your position for sure. Then weā€™ll start things out this weekend and have the first period over next week as a test and see what happens.

Send me a PM or raise your hands in this thread and let us know you want this to happen.

5 Likes

:raised_hand:

4 Likes