FREE copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and a FREE card keg for GWENT @ GOG as a GWENT Welcome bonus

This may be old news, but this is new for me and maybe for others as well so, here’s what you must do. Download GWENT which is FREE and subscribe to GOG’s newsletter to receive your FREE copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and a FREE card keg for GWENT. This is for anyone who is interested in the Witcher games, card games, or even better… BOTH. I have to thank @delenn13 for just bringing my attention back to look at gog due to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Concert GOG giveaway. Which is here https://206.81.1.216/t/gog-giveaway-video-game-show-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-concert/13605 Thanks @delenn13!

6 Likes

Cool thanks for sharing i didn’t know about this.

3 Likes

No problem. I didn’t know about it either until not that long ago.

2 Likes

Back in April…but that’s OK…We got some new people…

https://206.81.1.216/t/free-the-witcher-enhanced-edition-pc-game-download-gog-com/10481

4 Likes

That’s who I was thinking of when I made this post was for new people or who never saw it like I did. So what should I do with this post since it is redundant?

1 Like

Free The Witcher: Enhanced Edition PC Game Download

Click ‘Play Free’ to Install GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. After you install it(I didn’t install it …just downloaded it)and still got the game), GO HERE for a Free Card Keg and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition after you Click Subscribe & Claim. Click Get it Free and add The Witcher: Enhanced Edition to cart and checkout.

12 Likes

It’s good that this has a thread of its own, I did go through this a couple of weeks ago and landed the game for free, which is why I only purchased the second game from Steam.

It was thanks to @Agzer for the tip and advice at the time:

https://206.81.1.216/t/the-witcher-steam-sale-until-april-15-2018/10102/5?u=yqmaoski

Garr… this incorrectly identified post linking is driving me nuts…

7 Likes

I’m not really one for virtual card games :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but it’s worth a shot.
A quick off topic I realized that @YQMaoski had a screenshot and the background was black :exploding_head: does this mean I can change background colors :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

So You got it correct???:thinking:

Because…once again. I already had it…LOL

5 Likes

Yes! Go to settings then Interface…I think it’s the top option…

5 Likes

You certainly can, the darker background is easier on my eyes, it’s how I have my tablet set up for reading as well.

click on your icon in the top right, image, click on preferences.

On the left side, click image Interface.

On Theme, you can change it: image

EDIT:

Oops, I was away taking screenshots and typing away from this topic, didn’t realize @delenn13 already answered, sorry for the duplicate…

5 Likes

Yessss finally my goal of changing the background is complete :star_struck::sunglasses:
Oh no white looks better :scream_cat: well I guess back to white.

6 Likes

No problem. It’s the thought that counts :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, I did claim it for free through this method, worked perfectly! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!! <3

I appreciate all the links for free games.

This is a great community. The people here are so nice too!

6 Likes

Hey guys, this game is so much fun. Played it since its first open beta week on GOG. Been forever since I last played it, though.

If anyone, familiar or unfamiliar with the game, would like to take it for a spin together, my GOG account is @coralinecastell – I know, very surprising – feel free to add me and we can play it sometime!

(you can also just add me if you want a new GOG friend. I love new friends.)

edit: btw, @GanbaRANGER, welcome! And yeah, we’re supah cool. puts shades on

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

I’ll send you a friend request on GOG. You’ll be my first GOG friend! :slight_smile:

I might suck at GWENT, but I’ll do my best!

4 Likes

I sent you a friend request on Steam.:sunglasses: Make sure you get the rest of us…LOL

https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-friends/7499/

Have fun!:joy:

5 Likes

Aw, I’m honored! And I’m sure we’ll be terrible at it together hahah :smiley: :butterfly:

4 Likes

YAY :slight_smile:

Oh dear, that’s quite a large thread! I’m a little shy and fairly new around here, so I’ll leave a link to my profile and maybe make some friends that way.

Looking forward to it! I still have to play The Witcher 3. I just know that when I start, it’s gonna try to suck up countless hours of my life, so it’s intimidating.

4 Likes