Free: Conan Exiles Dev Kit (Via Epic Games Store)

Not for Steam and it’s a Dev Kit appearantly.

“Can be claimed without needing to get the launcher” - confirmed by @Gnuffi :+1:

8 Likes

looks like you can claim without getting the silly launcher, cheers for link @NICK9X9 :+1:

5 Likes

ahahaha lol this is genius! :grin:

7 Likes

No problem, and thank you for the info. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

side note, unsure if it’s just for me because my acc was “just created” but didn’t seem to receive a confirmation/purchase email for free stuff there
-basically giving you no proof you actually “own”/ordered/got their stuff
might not be important, but just incase someone wanted or an issue/claim arrised later that could benefit from such email/transaction details

3 Likes

I also received no confirmation…

3 Likes

I think there was a check box when checking out, that might have been for the confirmation, but i didn’t take a proper read.

4 Likes

It wasn’t… it was about to check it if you don’t want to receive news for this or a similar product.

3 Likes

it was a checkbox that said something like: Check this box if you want no promo emails… so I did check it…

3 Likes

yea, but that seemed to be an anti-newsletter box tho, (which also struck me as off, since usually you don’t “check” to opt-out of those but to opt in) :grinning:

3 Likes

Oooh ok, makes sense. Yeah, well i guess we didn’t receive any confirmation.

4 Likes

well, they get people like @NICK9X9 who don’t opt out, and get random newsletters, etc… probably a better promo strategy…

3 Likes

a freebie is still a freebie, i’m just happy i don’t actually have to install their client to grab this stuff, that way i can build my library and wait to actually install/use (never) their client for when a game comes that i “actually” want to play :blush: :smile:
-but freebies are still appreciated and more importantly so are their reminders @NICK9X9 :hugs:

4 Likes

It’s a dev kit, people, in the Mod Editors section at the bottom of their store…

4 Likes

absolutely, I was happy to see the ability to grab freebies without a client.

Anyone know how to check for your game library list on Epic store in the browser? or do you need to use the client to see your list?

I saw that too, but now if you go to the Conan Exiles store page in Epic after you claim it, it reads “Install” instead of whatever purchase options are available. So it might be the real thing… anyone want to check the client and confirm?

3 Likes

I doubt I will install their client ever as well… I opted out on every other client than steam years ago. But I will hoard this stuff for no reason, so thanks @NICK9X9 !!!

To whoever took my nick name there… I can wish him only my avatar ;]

3 Likes

there is a transaction list menu, looks somewhat similar to origins layout
https://www.epicgames.com/account/payment/history

3 Likes

Yeah, no, i won’t download that much, the game on steam is only 60GB
904d516f73d42981bd5bdd372cc807a5

4 Likes

someone took your name? go find their DS game and invade…

cool! Thanks!

:scream: why is it so big?

3 Likes

Probably it’s just Unreal Engine assets… nothing “more”.

3 Likes