Fractured Lands - FREE on Humble Bundle

11 Likes

ahahah, already getting a “keys are temporarily exhausted” message from Humble on this, wp Humble :rofl:

thx for the headsup tho @NICK9X9 :+1:

6 Likes

Me too. Does NOT bode well.

“Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product
As soon as we receive more keys, we will add them to this page and send you an email.”:disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

It’s getting uglier by each passing month with humble bundle… :frowning:

7 Likes

yea i wonder how this is gonna play out, since usually these 48h freebies are the ones with expiration dates too, -and we all know what happened last time humble had/put expiration dates on keys that were out of stock :confounded: :smirk:

i wonder if it’s even a mixup, since on steam it’s also available at the same time as this, but there it’s just a temporary one/"free weekend"play :thinking:
will have to wait and see how this “stock” goes :wink:

4 Likes

Is it me or am I having a “blonde moment”? I can not, for the life of me, find a link to Steam on any Humble Game. I know they used to…but …Are they hiding them???

3 Likes

no links, just the review aggregate (can’t even click that for full redirect for further details) :unamused:

3 Likes

From like ages you can’t go directly to the steam store from HB page :slight_smile:
It’s annoying as hell.

3 Likes

No problem, i didn’t get a key either, even though i was fast.
Oh well, i guess we wait :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

i’m kinda curious if (if we get keys) we are gonna happen to get some silly newly made temporary “free weekend”/play until sunday only key :smile:
-probably not, but could be sorta hilarious if it was the sort of mixup that happened just because it was temp/free weekend on steam :grin:

3 Likes

Is it just me, but I don’t see it listed as free? It’s like 15 bucks for me still.

3 Likes

Update:
The game as of now appears to be on a 30% discount instead of being Free like before, so who know if the people who already got it while it appeared as free are going to even get the keys.
Sorry everybody, this might have been a mistake on their end, and so far i can’t find any other update on this.

We’ll have to wait and see what happens i guess… :confused:

2 Likes

Guess i’ll just keep it in my cart until further notice then. :neutral_face:

1 Like

You don’t have to apologize at all! It was posted in numerous reddit subs and what not. It’s on humble bundle alone. Thanks for the notice which I forgot to mention previously! I got the game from alienware giveaway like mid summer, but I remember it was only for 30 level + or something … We will see how humble puts it under the rug or hopefully fix their mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Now I have two permanent additions to my unused keys page from humble as a result, can’t get rid of it because there were never keys to begin with, and because no keys were revealed, I will forever have these expired but never revealed things… lol

But this one doesn’t seem to have an expiration date…

It simply won’t reveal anything…

5 Likes

It’s like this one -

Which goes to this on clicking

5 Likes

They are clearly not “temporarily out” when they have an active store page for this thing:

5 Likes

I’m not particularly bothered by it, since I could have activated it after I got if free in the collect stamps thing, but like you having the key there for perpetuity is annoying.

3 Likes

that’s my biggest issue… I wish I could just make it go away…

3 Likes

They ran out of keys. Dang. :smile:

1 Like