Fanatical tinyBuild Party Bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/tinybuild-party-bundle
This bundle has SpeedRunners, Party Hard, The Final Station and many more.

12 Likes

Yes, I bought it…

I think I have purchased somewhere in the range of 50 games this week already…

I am still looking for new deals every day…

:zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Pretty good bundle. If I didn’t already have Mr. Shifty, Party Hard, and Speedrunners (and No Time to Explain - which I believe was given for free to anyone who owns Speedrunners), I would definitely consider buying this one. It’s worth it for Mr. Shifty alone, which I paid $4.49 for a few months back.

6 Likes

CrazR’s Judgement:

The Final Station - Very atmospheric, rather short 2D shooter, took me less than 5h - recommend

Mr. Shifty - Never heard of this before, looks far too hectic for my taste, don’t like the artstyle either

Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor - surely boring after 1h lol

Party Hard - premium crap, fun for 1 level so might as well play the demo (I did finish it so I can judge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

SpeedRunners - I think I refunded this at some point in EA cause it was booooring (alone)

Punch Club - Deluxe Edition - from what I saw in videos and reviews boring, worthless crap

Lovely Planet - looks like cheap fun

Phantom Trigger - looks like quality action

No Time To Explain Remastered - unique, if short, game

Fearless Fantasy - very cool, funny too, tho I would suggest playing it on a phone cause it works well with touchscreens

Community Inc - looks like crap

Party Hard Tycoon - surely also crap

For more quality write ups or questions: Ask me lol

9 Likes

Wow. Even though no one asked, thanks for shitting on all the games that tinyBuild’s game developers crafted with lots of time and hard work.

9 Likes

Not all those games are crap, mate. In fact, many of them are quite decent.

8 Likes

I am actually looking forward to these games. Which is why I purchased them. I usually also do not give out reviews unless I have spent some time playing them. So I suppose I will just wait for my time to roll around and try them out.

Just out of curiosity, how many of these games have you spent a reasonable time playing?

10 Likes

Wut?

7 Likes

Okay wait what (the fuck) is up with you people? Where did I say that most were shitty? In fact I like most.

Edit: btw I don’t give an honest shit about how much time was spent creating a bad game (just a general statement, not referring to this list)

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not a fan of that typical comic look…

4 Likes

WHERE DID I SAY THEY WERE ALL CRAP OMFG ARE YOU PPL READING SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WROTE?

4 Likes

Caps lock posts are the best. 10 non ironic points out of 10. Would read again with wry smile upon my face! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

12 games:
I finished The final station (AS STATED), I finished Party Hard, Punch Club is verifiedly boring crap, NTTE I finished, Fearless Fantasy I knew of before it was released on Steam and I actually have the dev on my friendlist

This is merely my subjective opinion (and it’s not that awfully negative either?), I don’t get your reactions

2 Likes

THEN READ IT IN AN IRONIC WAY BUT I AM CONFUSED BY THESE REACTIONS lol

NVM I MISREAD

3 Likes

You didn’t say they were ALL crap but you had barely anything good to say about them and the ones I listed are the ones where you said crap.

WTF is wrong with you? Calm yer tits, mate. Shouldn’t you play games before condemning them?

6 Likes

Repetitive and unfair, but…it looks nice though. Non deniable that it looks great…

Opinions…they’re much like Frosties.

4 Likes

But I finished Party Hard and it was crap…
Community Inc LOOKS like crap TO ME, do I really have to add that?
Party Hard 2 looks shitty so I assume some weird Spin off is bad too, yes

1 Like

It looks good, which is why I was dissappointed when I saw the videos :confused:

1 Like

I can watch videos, read reviews, I don’t really have the time to play every crap game for 6 hours before being able to 100% safely tell if it’s worth my time or nah

1 Like

I don’t really care. Do what you want, I was only responding to the ones you called crap, where I disagree and you lose yer shit.

5 Likes