Fanatical Simulator Bundle

Isn’t it funny that Fanatical decides to do a Simulator Bundle after we had our Car themed giveaway?

This is available for the next 2 weeks.

Price: $2.50 USD.

Games offered:
Revhead
Giant Machines 2017
Train Mechanic Simulator 2017
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
Demolish & Build 2017
Robot Squad Simulator 2017
Funfair Ride Simulator 3

This may be the right bundle for anyone who is into these kinds of games… I personally think that the Robot Squad Simulator might be the trigger for me to buy this bundle. Thoughts?

10 Likes

So you can get every one of those games for only 2.50$
That’s a good deal considering I bought Car Mechanic simulator 2015 for like 1$. I’ll consider getting it :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes, the link is above, the first link in my post.

I buy a lot of bundles from Fanatical, just can’t stop myself.

5 Likes

Me too. Though I won’t be buying this one. On the whole, I’d say Fanatical’s bundles have been pretty decent in recent months, better than a lot of Humble Bundles lately.

6 Likes

Just looked at some of the trailers and the robot one spelled captain wrong at one point in the Robot Sqaud trailer :joy:
It kind of threw me off of the game for a secound :rofl:

5 Likes

The skull girl deal is actually really good, might pick it up

5 Likes

Keep in mind that deal is only for 48 hrs, or if they run out of keys. If you want it, should grab it. I already had the game, didn’t want to just buy the DLCs…

5 Likes

yup, complete pack/+all dlc(appears it might not have all dlc, no mention of 2nd encore upgrade dlc in the description as @snake153 points out) for 1$ hard to beat…
i think the only time it was “cheaper” was in a bundle with more/other games, but then also a dollar or 2 more for the “total price”

3 Likes

I believe the skull girls deal is still missing 1 DLC, but yeah, its a really good deal.

6 Likes

:thinking: huh?, hmm yea…! there is no mention of the 2nd encore upgrade dlc :face_with_raised_eyebrow: weird… that might be something to keep in mind @Agzer :hushed:

4 Likes

Right!? :disappointed:

I haven’t been interested in anything on HB since the last indie bundle. I got Mini Metro in that bundle, although I didn’t know I’d be playing it at the time. I was in it for SUPERHOT. $12 for that was a great deal, and 9 other games were just a bonus.

Even in the last Monthly, the only thing I really wanted was Ruiner. I was pretty disappointed in the rest of the bundle, although Jalopy looks charming.

Let’s just not discuss Destiny 2… :worried:

5 Likes

Was Destiny 2 in a bundle recently?!

3 Likes

Destiny 2 is in the Humble monthly this month

4 Likes

tho if someone did get excited for that game this month(for some reason), there is a “region” caveat as usual tho
Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018. https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003316034-June-2018-Monthly-Early-Unlock-Content-info
there’s always something/a fine print (for some) it seems :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I probably would have kept my monthly sub going if I could have gotten that store credit… lol… I am still going to check at the end of the month to see if I made the right choice due to other games in the bundle… I am a bit nervous though…

1 Like

YES! There is! I was thinking of getting the Scifi Book Bundle…And 3 of them aren’t available in MY area.

Only made a screen shot of 2.

4 Likes

I’m one of the firm supporters of Humble Monthly, they really help push the prices of games lower even if you don’t like like the bundles themselves. Plus, they’ve had great games since the beginning, not seen a single bad month (obviously a lot disagree) where there wasn’t at least $12-worth of games I’d personally play based on previous lowest prices. And they do a good job mixing up the genres where maybe they are strategy heavy one month, so they focus action or adventure another month. I appreciate all of that.

TL;DR - I would almost never play any game in any $1 Fanatical bundle (exceptions…yes) but almost always get something playable from Humble Monthly.

5 Likes

I agree. I’ll be keeping my subscription because there’s always something good, if not a few good games in the Monthlies. Ruiner + Jalopy was well worth $12. I have no interest in Destiny 2, but I don’t want to suspend my subscription and then find out a bunch of games I do want came along with it.

Bringing this back to Fanatical, I just purchased the Brutal Heroes Bundle for Dead Age, absolutely worth $2.99 and comes with 7 other games I need to check out (Riff Racer looks fun).

I also just bought the Indie Heroes 2 Bundle because Velocibox looks interesting. That one came with 6 other games that might be fun, who knows, but again, worth $2.99 for just one.

If there’s anything in these dirt-cheap bundles on HB, Fanatical, etc. that I don’t want, I can give them away or trade them. Keys, keys, everywhere!

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite games… But hell, I have played for 14 or so hours, can’t get past level 4, let me in on your secret, if you end up mastering this game too… GanbaRe, GanbaRANGER!

3 Likes

I’m already having a bad time with Velocibox. The Steam page says “full controller support”, and my d-pad and stick both work in the menus, but not in the game. The A button works just fine, but moving left and right, no dice.

I guess I’ll have to use the keyboard and sit way too close to the screen with my far-sightedness. I’m also left-handed. Wish me luck!

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :dizzy_face:

2 Likes