Fanatical Flash Sale

https://www.fanatical.com/en/flash-game-sale

55 games will be on flash sale in these 2 days. Keep an eye out for the good ones :wink:

16 Likes

deal 3 gotta be rome total war :thinking: deal 4 looks familiar, Valley? and deal 5 img seems like something i partially recognize too, unsureā€¦

6 Likes

Thanks, @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Idk why but I visualised the games taking their clothes off when it said flash sale haha

5 Likes

Too much anime for you probably :smirk:

7 Likes

I was thinking about Ass Creed Odyssey ā€¦ ? But honestly i have no clue what any of these are supposed to beā€¦

6 Likes

youā€™re probably right, i just checked and both the spartans and athenians looked different in Rome Total war - was ā€œsureā€ it was the promo pic from the spartan pack, but it wasnā€™t :smile:

Odyssey confirmed, from the steam store: https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/812140/ss_16fc551879ac299dca68839da90f89d9e624db48.1920x1080.jpg?t=1595367552

5 Likes

Deal 2 seems to be Wolfenstein related. I remember one of the levels looking like that. Itā€™s either from Wolfenstein II: The New Order or Wolfenstein: Youngblood.

3 Likes

Could deal 5 be ā€œA Story About My Uncleā€? It has a similar art style. Deal 3 looks like PayDay, deal 2 i was guessing Dying Light, but idk.

4 Likes

was thinking it might be payday too, but at the same time it also just has that super ā€œgenericā€ feel that it could be ā€œanyā€ game lol so i didnā€™t take a guess on it.
not sure on deal 5, itā€™s the particle effects that has me questioning it, those floaty + signs. From a ā€œfloatyā€ platform style it fits with story about my uncle tho, so could be :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s Payday, just checked. I knew i recognized the place from the Big Bank Heist.

5 Likes

Thanks, @pegasusz :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

3 Likes

Results

Idk why some of you said Total war :man_shrugging:

Next ones, Iā€™m 100% sure that the first one is XIII classic

3 Likes

wth deal 2 was Darksiders 3 ? @_@
4 was outward and 5 was 9 parchmentsā€¦ :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve played some of it on PS4 and that image is absolutely not representive of the gameā€¦ btw itā€™s 3,not 2.

3 Likes

lol i meant to edit deal 2 and did it to darksiders instead :joy:

iā€™ve completed it a couple of times, on PC, and i didnā€™t really enjoy it super much, but i probably wouldnā€™t have used a screen of a trashcan to hint at the game, i mean itā€™s not that bad :laughing:

i will still say tho, for people potentially interested in it, even with the discount, you sorta have to know what youā€™re getting into, itā€™s not like the previous games that much - elements are present but itā€™s not the same feel. Would i recommend it at that price, if you really like darksiders and/or less than stellar hack nā€™ slash with "dark souls combat"esque emphasis then yea maybe, but youā€™re probably well served doing a bit of background work/yt vids before committing despite the discount

4 Likes

I feel like it got same treatment as Lords of the Fallenā€¦is it bestest game evahhh? Nope ,but itā€™s also far from bad or anything like that.

3 Likes

for me the problem was trying to roll with the dark souls fad, the combat shift noticeable enough that it felt like a bother, and the exploration felt less satisfying, it just had this overall sense of ā€œnot really being darksidersā€, like too little attention to the game was put in and more importance on trying to be popular because ā€œbadass womanz and souls-lite combatā€ - and Fury just came off as a total dud when she could actually have been badass :confused: there were actual moments of eyeroll during some of her scenes which just felt so sub standard like they were trying too hard to make her ā€œrageyā€ā€¦ and instead just comes of PMSā€™y like she just needed a snickers or something. ā€œhell hath no fury like a woman scornedā€ did not remotely come across in Furyā€™s portrayal which was a bit of a letdown for me with all the hype (yes i preordered, but only because i got a massive discount :confounded:)

4 Likes

There are a few more deals:

Anyone have any experience with the Doctor Dekker game? It looks interesting.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the next batch of games added so far:

5 Likes