Fallout New Vegas key giveaway

I won this key from Kinguin’s Crazy Weekends a couple of days ago and it turned out it’s not working in my country, so while waiting for support to answer it occurred to me that I probably won’t play it much if at all, and I decided to give it away here instead of dealing with the hassle of trying to change it for other key or refunding imaginary coins.

The rules:

1. Anyone with forum account at least two days old can enter. Though if you’re from a country that Bethesda counts as Russia, you probably shouldn’t :confused:
  2. The giveaway ends on Friday 13th :skull: around the time of Chrono daily deal refresh.
  3. Winner will be decided through some sort of RNG (discobot dice roll, or physical dice, if I find any)

Good Luck!

PS I think I figured out how to check this region nonsense: if you can buy Fallout: New Vegas you should be fine to enter, but if the store gives you Fallout: New Vegas RU you’re out of luck unfortunately.

29 Likes

Not entering, but kudos for hosting a giveaway!

10 Likes

Yea, I set up a giveaway for some Kinguin freebies too - no interest yet, lol.

I’ll enter. Sorry you didn’t get a global key for this. T_T Maybe they’ll refund your krowns though. I had an issue (different kind) and they fixed it in two days or so. Got Kholat in one of those Free Weekends things and luckily, it worked fine.

8 Likes

Ooh I’d like to enter! I’ve heard I should play New Vegas, but somehow I haven’t yet.

9 Likes

Not entering because I already have the game, highly recommended, thanks for the giveaway @Strifeborne :+1:

9 Likes

What the hack? Im not even close to Russia (over 1500km away) and cant open the first link.
Okay. So Im not entering.
Thank you for giveaway, @Strifeborne :+1:

8 Likes

BTW: What is your country @Strifeborne?

7 Likes

I would love to enter I have wanted to play thing forever! Thank you!

7 Likes

me interesa entrar

7 Likes

I would like to enter please :slight_smile: and may RNG be on everyone’s side

7 Likes

I woild love to play New Vegas, I’m entering the givaway. Thank you for this givaway! :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway! I would also like to enter. I’ve played FNV at nauseam on consoles so playing with even just a few mods would make it definitely worth another playthrough not to mention the complete overhaul mods. I hope I win but good luck to all other entrants! I hope the game finds a good home haha :smiley:

7 Likes

I want to play this game, so I’ll enter. Thanks for the giveaway!!

6 Likes

Wow that sucks, I’ve heard that this is one of the best Fallout Games. i don’t know personally I’ve played Fallout 4 and 3, thats it.

I’d like to enter for it.

6 Likes

I am going to stay put and sit on my hands for this one. I bought Fallout 4 a couple of months ago now (?) I can’t even remember, and I have launched it exactly 0 times… Thanks @Strifeborne for the giveaway. And it’s too bad that you cannot use it yourself. :frowning:

7 Likes

I’m entering, thanks for the giveaway!!

6 Likes

Awesome giveaway. Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Not entering.

6 Likes

I want to play this game, so I’ll try my luck.
I would like to enter, please.
Thanks for the giveaway !!!

5 Likes

Great game though Bethesda are dicks. Not only because of the recent stuff but they also put a RU tag onto my Fallout New Vegas game because i live in a vicinity of Russia. Fck off ,Bethesda, just Fck off.

7 Likes

I’ll try my luck with this one,even if i have some worries about how it would run on Win 10.Thanks for the giveaway @Strifeborne.

6 Likes