Epic Holiday Sale and Limitless $10 Coupons

Once again Epic is doing their Winter Sale with games up to 75%.

In addition you can use a $10* off coupon with every purchase of $15* or more. You can get one by simply claiming the free game each day during sale or by claiming the coupon directly on the store.

10 Likes

Well, this price is certainly done on purpose:

17 Likes

Lol I didn’t even see that. Yea that’s definitely intentional. :joy:

7 Likes

yea that probs is intentional lol

But different price here ;0 accounting for currency and that

6 Likes

Yup. I noticed some just barely missing the coupons prices too. Heh.

5 Likes

Good deal, to bad its on epic

5 Likes

I wish they had a better game catalog. There are some tags, bu they are not enough. Spent some time searching for a game I don’t remember title for to check whether it was couponable (my bad for not remembering, but what can i do). Had to go manually through the catalog, only for it to slip back to start randomly, or to return to start whenever I click a poster for a game to check if it’s the one (because the poster alone sometimes doesn’t give enough info).

Eventually found it, it’s No Straight Roads, and it’s on sale so the coupon cannot be used for now. But it took time, got me annoyed in the process, and I think this could be avoided if there was a “music” or “rhythm” tag.

5 Likes

Thanks, @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :gem:

:eyes: Need to know: It is for a single game at least $14.99, not a cart of games $14.99, right? :eyes:

2 Likes

pretty sure that’s indeed it markwr

3 Likes

They still don’t even HAVE a cart, do they?

2 Likes

You mean you dont carry all your groceries in your lap?..

4 Likes

Actually I use a backpack since I cycle everywhere.

2 Likes

you saying you buy more than 1 grocery at a time ?? @_@

3 Likes

Yes, it has to be a single game, dlc, or addon that’s $14.99 or more. Epic doesn’t have a cart so each time you buy something, whether it be a full game or dlc, it’s a new transaction.

This can be good and bad. It’s good for saving more money on each game you want to buy, but bad when a game or dlc is under that cutoff.

2 Likes

It was a joke . Not a very good one probably :smiley:

2 Likes

wouldn’t happen to be something like this?

:joy:

2 Likes

i know it’s supposed to be a joke… (maybe??)
but it’s literally my to-go backpack for photo equipment :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
it’s just the exact same backpack

is it also a meme or smth??

3 Likes

It’s the fedora of backpacks.

1 Like

I was gonna desperately pick up that Immortals game for such a discount but luckily Ubisoft has a deal right now making it $43 + 20% off if you add ANY other item to the basket, so I added a $8 game and now its like $40. lol

3 Likes