Epic Holiday Sale and Limitless $10 Coupons

kinda,
popular sweedish backpack/brand, that has had its trends up/down/up through the decades, so “some” years ago if someone were asked to name something quintessential swedish/picture a swede it might be someone with ex fjällräven backpack eating a hotdog with mashed potatoes (possibly with some shrimp"salad" ontop)

basically the moment Fraggles said “cycle & backpack” my mind went immediately into “racist” dane mode and imagined a “stereotypical” swede,
like this

:joy: jkjkjk - i kid at your expense, sry Fraggles :hugs:

3 Likes

Yeah it was alright in the beginning when there were less games but it’s more confusing now

2 Likes

yes, at this point most shops that sell steam keys are organized better. they are an independent shop that also gives away games constantly, but getting a better UI is somehow not a priority.
guess they rely on the instant sales from the new games that are often discounted on epic compared to steam, and hot exclusives.

This boy looks nice :grinning: such beautiful eyes
thanks for the explanation, it feels slightly amusing to have a trendy backpack all of a sudden
it also explains a certain case of weird attention from schoolgirls that happened this summer, omg

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I did :joy: bought Immortals and added the Division 2 DLC for $9 so I could get the extra savings. Wanted both anyway so it kind of worked out!

3 Likes

they’re doing it again (limitless $10 coupons on $15 purchases during sale) and what the hell:

is this regional pricing or is that the regular price???

with the coupon, that’s any of these bundles at $20 each, which is nuts

9 Likes

Nuts is the truth.

With an endless coupon, if I could, it’d be Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Earth Bound, Samurai Jack and Samurai Showdown with the Sogetsu DLC.

Somebody is swamping the store though - I can’t get game pages to load.

4 Likes

Immortals Fenyx Rising, Valhalla, Odyssey and Kingdom Come Deliverance + Kingdom Hearts are my recommendations. All incredible games!

Death Stranding is like $13 right now too, and I’ve heard great things about it.

5 Likes

It’s regional pricing, I got excited, b/c I would have gotten that first package, but it’s a little pricey for me:

7 Likes

Same price Central Europe 64,89€

6 Likes

ok, that’s rly weird cuz the games by themselves are $59.99

I mean, it’s pretty weird for Ubisoft to have all their games priced at full price here and then randomly apply regional pricing on these 2 bundles only.

5 Likes

speaking of regional pricing

5 Likes

i got my fix… looks pixel artmazing…
ye my puns not good as @markwr

6 Likes

Imagine my joy when I buy Assassins creed odyssey when it’s 75% off after watching for months only for epic to finally do another sale with $10 coupons the week after I buy the game. With my limited budget talk about irritating.

5 Likes

Yeah, i bought Journey to the Savage planet less than two weeks ago on 50% off from steam, with the coupon it’s less than a third of the price on Epic. Not that it matters too much in my case.

Do note that the Ubisoft games usually have the same discount on their own store, but with an additional 20% off coupon available. Off course, the regional price might differ.

7 Likes

Sometimes a week, sometimes a month: this kind of thing always happens. XD On the bright side, you got to have a week’s more playtime with it, yes?

7 Likes