Epic Giveaways: Will Continue Through 2020!

Ugh, no, what did I do! I’ll even out the compliment, yea, that’s what I’ll do. :laughing:

Summary

They gotta monitor and collect more data. :wink:

Oh, so like GOG? That’s handy indeed! Thanks for letting me know Gnuffi. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You are correct, sir. It was Subnautica and then Super Meat Boy, the only two games given away by them in 2018. (Back when it was 1 free game every 2 weeks.)

Speaking of free games every two weeks. It appears that the Chrono coin shop line up is missing from today…

11 Likes

Yup. Sometimes they put them up late, but so far, none today.

Also, I have Subnautica - man it must have been a while ago though.

7 Likes

December 14-28, 2018 was the time frame you must have gotten it in, if you have it, in fact, for free from EGS.

8 Likes

So the new game can’t be accessed at the moment, hopefully that will be fixed soon, but I don’t even need to look anything up to know the next game is the talos priciple

19 Likes

Shadow Tactics is up, go grab it!

18 Likes

So I guess tomorrows the last day? Which means I already owned all of the games. Oh well, they’re still good choices.

11 Likes

Totally. I’m really hooked into Superhotand it’s story and gameplay so far and Celeste, while not something I like to play all the time but in bursts, is well polished and fun.

10 Likes

great time to be a gamer with giveaways left and right; ppl can grow backlogs with giveaways alone these days

12 Likes

Man talos principle has been on my wishlist for a loooong time now. Looking forward to tomorrow.

10 Likes

Truth. ^^

Ditto. ^^ Excitement.

10 Likes

I think its going on till 1-1-20 so there should be 3 more games.

8 Likes

I think there is one thing though: are there game giveaways for consoles too? I mean like what Epic, Humble Bundle and a few developers in Steam are doing not the traditional sense.

7 Likes

good question actually, no idea

8 Likes

The only thing I can think of is that PS+ subscription plan gives you a a couple of free games a month, not entirely free of course since you still pay for the subscription but it’s pretty decent value for the money I believe.

10 Likes

Yeah, you usually get more value then what you paid each month, but they’re not always good games. Anyway, on consoles, those subscriptions are really the only free ‘ish’ games you can get.

6 Likes

Free Now till Dec 30 at 11:00 AM EST.

14 Likes

Looks like Hello Neighbor or Secret Neighbor will be up tomorrow…

That said, Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek is already available on Epic.

14 Likes

Thanks @PeteMcc and @GeekInUndies for keep up with the updates :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

purr Thanks guys for the updates and the accurate guesses. ^^ Talos Principle is a great addition.

8 Likes