Epic Games Freebies Thread

Sorry for posting too early, I was supposed to save instead of replying. :sweat:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Today we have:

Instant Checkout Both Games

Orcs Must Die! 3 | Instant Checkout

Cat Quest II | Instant Checkout

16 Likes

Ty for instant checkout @carvalho20ptc Cats rule! Orcs drool! (It okay to drool)

8 Likes

Must play the first Cat Quest (been installed forever).

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Today we have:

Instant Checkout - Both Games

Circus Electrique | Instant Checkout

Firestone: Free Offer | Instant Checkout + DLC

Next week:

14 Likes

Mystery Games are back next week! Be ready to guess the games again!

7 Likes

I bet it’s Earthworm Jim!

8 Likes

I’m wondering if the “mystery” giveaways are for when they’re not sure if they can get a new one so they can do a repeat at the last minute if necessary.

6 Likes

Thanks! @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Mystery Game #1 is:

Dragon Age: Inquisition - GOTY Edition | Instant Checkout

12 Likes

wow, they’ve really gotten obsessive with the captchas now. I had to fill in 4 of them to get this game. Two just to log in and another two to claim the game. Apparently they’re now training their killer AIs to differentiate between birds and cows.

6 Likes

Try the Instant Checkout links next time. It saves time and clicks! :wink:

6 Likes

Doesn’t work if you’re not logged in and since their site is so absolutely chock full of tracking shit that needs blocking I can’t maintain a session token for their website.

6 Likes

Ah, I see. Those links would save you from a lot of trouble otherwise.

And yeah, logging on Epic Games is a hassle compared to Steam and even GOG.

6 Likes

Only played the first Deragon Age game. Might give this a go at some point.

7 Likes

Tried Google two-step verification without your phone lately? :pensive:

6 Likes

Love those DA games. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes