Epic Games Freebies Thread

Getting some strong Hollow Knight vibes from this one!

7 Likes

Islets is a very nice metroidvania.
But way shorter and easier compared to Hollow Knight and the like.
Dont need to put in hours of training just to beat a boss :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Loving the relaxing soundtrack

7 Likes

In that case I may actually give it a try =)

I don’t know about anyone else, but these days a short playtime makes it a lot easier for me to start a game.

I’m okay putting hundreds of hours into a game, but I want that to be replays, not grinding. I love games like FTL or Dungeon of the Endless, where each playthrough is about 4 hours.

7 Likes

Hi! Where you been hiding?

7 Likes

The game so cutesie! Thanks ^^

6 Likes

Today we have:

Instant Checkout - Both Games

The Outer World: Spacer’s Choice Edition | Instant Checkout

Note: this game has already been given away in the past.

Thief | Instant Checkout

12 Likes

Is Thief not a repeat? Pretty sure i got it in a giweaway some time, but it was not in my epic library.

Playing Outer Worlds at the moment, i find some of the humor to be very funny, but it looks a bit bad on my potato.

8 Likes

No, not at all. I think you mean Dishonored, right ? (Which ironically this remake tried to copy and failed miserably, since the original Thief trilogy was the one which has inspired the creation of the Dishonored trilogy)

7 Likes

After some sleuthing, it seems i got the game in my steam library from a Humble bundle in 2015, might play it one day. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I have Outer Worlds on Epic already but not Thief. Herm. In any case, thank you, myrr.

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:wave: @narcotic

7 Likes

Today we have:

Ghostrunner 1 | Instant Checkout

Note: this is a restock.

10 Likes

Thanks!
Already got it from a previous giveaway!

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

They show next week’s free games will be “The Big Con” and “Town of Salem 2” but it’s interesting to note that “Town of Salem 2” is currently “Free to Play” on Steam. Weird. :eyes:

6 Likes

If you look closely it says something about it beeing a 100$ value cosmetic pack. Just like have been given away earlier to some other free2plays.

The Big Con is on my wishlist.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Today we have:

The Big Con | Instant Checkout

Town of Salem 2 | Login in the game to get the rewards.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Today we have:

INDUSTRIA | Instant Checkout

LISA: The Definitive Edition | Instant Checkout

13 Likes