Epic Games Freebies Thread

Today we’ll have:

Cook, Serve, Delicious 3

Next week we’ll have:

Rumbleverse: Boom Box Pack

10 Likes

Thanks!
Next week seems to be some bonus for an free-to-play game.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Rumbleverse: Boom Box Pack

DOOM 64

Next week we’ll have:

Ring of Pain

12 Likes

Never tried Doom 64, but i have heard it’s a good version. Genuinely need to try it out.

Ring of pain is another one of those i was interested enough in to put on my wishlist, but not enough to have gotten around to picking it up.

9 Likes

I’ve beat DOOM 64 on Project 64, a Nintendo 64 emulator, and played the Lost Levels on a “downloaded” copy. But even so I’m glad to have got this game even though I lost interest on buying it on Steam. Also that game creeps me out and triggers my anxiety so playing that game all over again would be too stressful for me.

Now all that’s left is DOOM Eternal and my collection will be completed, which I also ironically “downloaded” and installed (due to Denovo and the absurdly high price the game had back then) but never got to play it to save space for other games I really wanted to play in my HDD.

I’ve got a key for Ring of Pain from a giveaway somewhere a long time ago yet I haven’t bothered myself to play it since it’s very similar to Monster Train. I think I’ll pick it up and play whenever I have some time to spare to see how it really is.

6 Likes

I can tell you for sure Ring of Pain is in no way similar to Monster train. Only thing they share is that the GUI looks like cards.

7 Likes

Nice! I’ll give it a chance, then. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

To celebrate the release of Destiny 2 on Epic Games store, the following DLC is free. Also want to point out all the DLC’s are having a week long free trial.
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/destiny-2--bungie-30th-anniversary-pack

9 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Ring of Pain

Next week we’ll have:

Knockout City: Armazillo DLC

Shadow of The Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Submerged: Hidden Depths

11 Likes

Thanks!

8 Likes

Some nice ones for next week too.

4 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Knockout City: Armazillo DLC

Shadow of The Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Note: this game has already been given away in the past.

Submerged: Hidden Depths

Next week we’ll have:

Hundred Days

Note: This game has already been given away in the past.

Realm Royale: Reforged - Epic Launch Bundle

10 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc. Me so tired after being out today, i would have forgotten this.

5 Likes

5 Likes

This week we’ll have:

Hundred Days + Free DLC

Note: This game has already been given away in the past.

Realm Royale: Reforged - Epic Launch Bundle

Next week we’ll have:

Spirit of The North

The Captain

Just kidding, here’s the real gameplay:

11 Likes

I should check the Itch thread more often. I missed that one. Luckily now I have it on Epic!

6 Likes

Claimed. Thank you!
Looking forward to the point and click next week.

6 Likes