Epic Games Freebies Thread

Agreed, I think it’s one of those games that looks so silly on the face of it that people will naturally have an urge to see what it’s about.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Why do they make games out of work? It just baffles me. :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Power washing will not be work! Man it’s so satisfying to watch the guys do that stuff IRL. Mildew begone, such beautiful stone underneath. :heart_eyes: Cleaning is therapeutic for me - you can process the anxiety and channel it into something useful. Once I set limiters on the session, I can manage not to get too obsessive and over do it. waggles tail It’s addictive to clean at times.

6 Likes

You ever done any grit blasting? Oh, that’s satisfying. Check out almost any video on the my mechanics channel, it’s a step he uses in restoring basically anything metal.

7 Likes

Watched him repair an old German doorbell. I am THAT jelly of all his equipment.

You think he’d adopt a :chipmunk: ?

5 Likes

He just did a lamp yesterday that I would have thought unsalvageable. You’ll notice in that new video (and many others) he’ll fabricate new tools on the fly specifically for that one repair job. Dedication to the craft.

5 Likes

Watching is a lot different from doing…
You ever power washed? You get a workout…Especially the arms.

5 Likes

Yea, I know. I’m way to weak right now to do it IRL. The pressure of the water has to be insane, and I can barely carry groceries lately.

5 Likes

How do I go about luring one of you cleaning junkies to my place? Sounds like a win-win. I wouldn’t even charge you for the therapy / workout / satisfaction! :rofl:

P.S.: I do identify with the bit about overdoing it - once I start, it has to be thorough. The problem is that I keep putting off the start endlessly.

7 Likes

Only if they drop by place before. Having these headaches have made my cleaning routine obsolete.

6 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Lawn Mowing Simulator

Next week we’ll have:

Unrailed

10 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc. purr

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Has anyone here tried out Lawn Mower Simulator to see if it’s actually enjoyable or just a meme? XD

7 Likes

I haven’t even installed their game mangler yet…So No :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have because it was in the humble monthly.

I find it enjoyable, but i would probably only play it in short bursts.

I also noticed an issue with ghosting yesterday. Not sure what is causing it.

5 Likes

Hope that helps. Dont blame yourself!

5 Likes

Sounds like my monitor has deeper issues than I thought.

Hopefully I can find it some therapy.

:joy:

7 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Unrailed

Next week we’ll have:

Cook, Serve, Delicious 3

10 Likes

Unrailed looks fun, but a bit too stressful for me.

5 Likes