Epic Games Freebies Thread

Here are the clues they’ve given for the next games:

Edit: they were for Borderlands 3 so never mind.

6 Likes

epic hint

Ooh, I know that game!

8 Likes

That would have been hilarious.

4 Likes

Today we’ll have another mystery game.

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-19T15-03-14.010Z

Someone on the Epic Games subreddit said it’s gonna be Bioshock Collection (Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinity):

4c2ueu5ewn191

And the mystery game is…

Bioshock The Collection

Next week we’ll have another mystery game.

13 Likes

well saves me some $$ in the future to buy the series lol

7 Likes

I have played BioShock and BioShock Infinite (my favorite game), but have not played BioShock 2 before. It seems this package also includes ALL of the DLC available for these games, so I guess I’ll be (re)playing all of them (especially BioShock Infinite). :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, it does!

5 Likes

Unexpected choice. I bought the collection years ago (before the remasters) and only got as far as playing the first one on pc last year.

The writing felt cool and edgy when it first released, being a bit older i view the story differently.

Still worth playing, even though the pipedream games are unnecessary. Must play the remaining games at some point.

7 Likes

The games arrive separated in the library so you can choose to install all of them or play one, uninstall and play another.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Today we have another mystery game.

People on the Epic Games subreddit are saying that the next collection will be from Wolfenstein.

A bunch of clues

And the mystery game is…

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/wolfenstein-the-new-order

Next week, another mystery game.

9 Likes

My first thought was Wolfeinstein. Merow.

5 Likes

And here I though it was going to be Frankenwolf. Woof. :drum:

5 Likes

What?! No Wolf 3D!!?

6 Likes

Meh game, but hey, free is free.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

This week we have another mystery game.

Here are the clues:

And the mystery game is…

>>> Maneater <<<

Next week we’ll have Supraland.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/supraland

11 Likes

I recall hearing Maneater was fun.

Supraland is great, puzzles, platforming, light combat and collectathon. Been thinking of picking up the newest game.

7 Likes

Not at all mad at this one. Swimming as shark and fight allis or crocs. and mean fisherman. I would try not nomonom the smol humans though.

Thanks @carvalho20ptc

6 Likes

Mmmm… humans tasty! Nomonom them all as a shark I would, be they big or small. Not like they’ve shown us creatures of the sea much mercy, not even the small and helpless ones!! :cry:

5 Likes